Cost of cd

maggief2

Loves To Chat
hi all,

just want to start by saying wow i cant believe that you have all lost so much you are all real insperation, I am thinking of joining but am a bit worried about the cost how much on average does it cost to follow the plan? I really need to do something i have tried all the diets an none have worked any help that you could give would help a lot.
magz

Hey Magz!

The products are priced individually. My CDC charges £2 for tetras and porridge, £2.20 for the bars and £1.70 for the shakes.

The best thing to do would be to ring your local CDC and ask. You could arrange a meeting and chat and see whether you want to do the diet or not.

It's the best thing I ever did! Good luck girl :)

Hi Maggie,

Before considering how much the diet costs, do a small exercise and work out how much you spend on food, including things like takeaways, the odd chocolate bar, bottle of wine, or whatever your indulgence is and you'll probably find you'll end up saving money.

Each Consultant may charge a different price as we are self employed. We do have an rrp as guidance some are like the prices that gaelic faery has given above and others, like me, charge a set price per meal no matter whether you have shakes, soups, ready made cartons or bars. As a guide, you will be somewhere between £36 and £42 per week.

Hope this helps!

yeah depending what you have ( ie bars are more expensive ) it will be between £36 and £42 a week .. but consider what you spend on food and drink now .. as you wont need any other food , drink , takeaways etc .. I was spending about £15 a week on pepsi max and we ate out once a week and had a take away .. so I actually save money doing this diet as its the little bits that you get here and there that add up to a lot of money spent on food a week .
It is soo worth doing :)

Thanks for all the replys have got in touch with the cdc and have to go tommorrow at half one to see her. will let you know what happens.
Magz

you won't regret it - if you do have to stretch a bit to afford it, it's so worth it and for me that helped to keep me on the straight and narrow as I didn't want to cheat and waste the money I'd spent that week
Good luck!

Hi Maggie,

Before considering how much the diet costs, do a small exercise and work out how much you spend on food, including things like takeaways, the odd chocolate bar, bottle of wine, or whatever your indulgence is and you'll probably find you'll end up saving money.

Each Consultant may charge a different price as we are self employed. We do have an rrp as guidance some are like the prices that gaelic faery has given above and others, like me, charge a set price per meal no matter whether you have shakes, soups, ready made cartons or bars. As a guide, you will be somewhere between £36 and £42 per week.

Hope this helps!
:) i just see you are inch taller than me and wanting to lose the same weight, how long did it take u on CB diet

you won't regret it - if you do have to stretch a bit to afford it, it's so worth it and for me that helped to keep me on the straight and narrow as I didn't want to cheat and waste the money I'd spent that week
Good luck!

That's exactly how I think off it. Why would you cheat yourself and waste money like that. This way I really feel that I can't cheat myself in any way. ;)

Back