Cost of Lipotrim?

Hi I paid £36 in our local chemist.

Yep - It can vary slightly but it should be £36 a week for females unless you're in Northern or Southern Ireland where it's lot more. xx

I pay £27 a week

I pay £36 in London, I really think that it is unfair how the price changes in different places.

i'm in south wales up near merthyr and i pay £36 as well. i agree jesi it's unfair how the price varies look at that almost £10 cheaper a week in cornwall shall we move there for the duration ha ha but then the cost of moving will defeat the purpose lol unless we all pitch a tent at pizzles house psml

your more than welcome...i couldn't afford to do it if i had to pay more than £27

lol yummymummy I was thinking the same thing hun

well iv got a spare room that can sleep 4 at a push then the lounge with one sofa and a front room with another sofa.......i'll just the kettle on!

I pay £36 in London, I really think that it is unfair how the price changes in different places.

I think the chemist add on a few extra quid to go towards their Christmas fund or something.
The prices should be consistant accross the country. Robbing ******* :D

I payed 36pound, but the chemist across the road from me is 41, not sure why, however i go to the cheaper one up the road, lol

Female, £33 in Isle of Axholme, Lincs

I pay £35 but last year I went to a different chemist and paid £36.

x

Back