Cost???

blodwen

Hi hope its ok I've dropped in but could you please give me a rough idea of the cost of CD??

I usually get quite a varied selection of products, some soups, porridges, bars and shakes and it usually cost me about £36, if I'm buying a water flavouring, mix-a-mousse or something like that it'll cost me £41 that week.

I was on lipotrim as well, but looking at the range of products CWP had for the same price I switched quite quickly.

does that cover one week?

Hi Blowden - I switched from Lipo to CD this week and its the same cost for 3 products per day.
I'm 3 days in and its so much nicer!!!

my first week cost me £43, but from now on it should just be £36 for SS.

do you get good counciling?

Hi Blodwen,
I am starting on CD tomorrow morning - my consultant came to see me this evening and he is lovely and he will visit me at home every week when its convenient for me and with 3 kids this is much better for me and he will bring everything i need for the week - there is such a better selection of flavors compared to lipotrim and it will cost me a bit more this week as i wanted to try everything so it was £51.00 as i am 5ft 9" so i have to have 4 sachets but after a couple of weeks i will switch to 3 sachets and then a 200calorie meal so it will then be £36.00 per week so only about £3 more than lipotrim - also the consultant has lost weight himself so he knows what it is like to be on the diet. They measures you so if your not losing any weight you might be losing inches. I am really looking forward to starting this again as i got bored on lipotrim. Hope this info helps.

Back