Cost

Wobbly71

Silver Member
How much does everyone pay for CD for the weeks supply?

Do you pay extra for bars or tetra packs rather than sachets?

I pay the same for sachets / bars / tetras ... £1.55 each :)

I used to pay £1.55 but recently the cost went up to £1.85 per pack.

My first week's supply cost £33.60 (£1.60/pack) and that included sachets and tetras, my cdc told me that everything is the same price (except for the mousse and stuff you add to water).

i always get my husbands supply at same time, we both have 4 a day, mixture of bars and shakes and it should be about £87 ish but she knocks a couple quid off and always gives me mix a mousse and flavourings free :D

The current RRP's for the products are :-

Sachets Soup / Shakes --> £1.55 each
Tetra Briks --> £1.75 each
Bars --> £1.80 each

M.

My CDC is an angel then .... she doesn't charge me extra for my bars - god love her!! :)

i am getting 12 tetra and 9 shakes for £40, does this seem about average then!!!

That is above the RRP, but CDC's are self-employed and can charge what they want, obviously if a client feels they are paying too much they can switch to another CDC.

I charge the RRP for all my prods and so the cost to you for the above would be

12 tetras @ £1.75 = £21.00
9 shakes @ £1.55 = £13.95
total cost = £33.95

HTH

x

My cdc said that cd have recommended that cdc's charge more for the tetras as they're going to be more expensive to buy or something (think that was what she said!!!) She's charging £1.55 for them at the moment but will be putting her prices up when she orders more!

Back