costa coffee syns

Primo skinny cappuccino 2.5 syns :D not sure if that includes the choc on top, but I no longer have it to be sure.

I'm not sure of them all but I got for a small skinny latte at 2.5 syns EE
Hiya, where did you get the syn value from for this? As far as Im aware, a small skinny latte is 5 syns...... Thats what alot of the other threads say anyway! I just want to make sure as I drink Costa Skinny Lattes ALOT and think ive been going over my syns thinking that they were only 2.5 (to be fair, I should have known that may not be right as the cup is 350ml and mostly milk!, although a small cup holds 350 ml ish (i think) and thats 6.5 syns, but I know the milk is stretched during the heating process so the actual volume of milk is lower, so Im really unsure what to syn it as!

according to syns online a small is 4.5 syns, which isn't much for a latte to be honest. Most other places are more. I like to have a bit of syrup in mine though, love the gingerbread latte's

according to syns online a small is 4.5 syns, which isn't much for a latte to be honest. Most other places are more. I like to have a bit of syrup in mine though, love the gingerbread latte's

Thats what I thought - its definatley not 2.5 ( I sooo wish it was though!) maybe they mean if they use the milk as a HEX?
Gingerbread lattes are amazing!!!!!! Sugar Free Caramel is alos pretty tasty indeed!!!

Thats what I thought - its definatley not 2.5 ( I sooo wish it was though!) maybe they mean if they use the milk as a HEX?
Gingerbread lattes are amazing!!!!!! Sugar Free Caramel is alos pretty tasty indeed!!!

I wouldn't think so as the healthy extra amount for milk is around 6 syns, so you'd have to take 6 syns off the syns of something if you were using it as a HEX.

I wouldn't think so as the healthy extra amount for milk is around 6 syns, so you'd have to take 6 syns off the syns of something if you were using it as a HEX.

exactly - so 2.5 is definatey not right and they are seriously over indulging with the syns there!

Back