Couch to 5k?

Wow! You're all doing brill! I did it last summer too-and the only piece of advice I will pass on re running on a treadmill is make sure there is the tiniest incline possible, as otherwise it's unnaturally flat and can cause problems :) xx

Ouch!!

Am off to do week 2 day 3 tonight and not sure if im ready to move on yet :( x

You could always do another week of week 2 couldn't you if that suits you better....I'm going to do that if I feel I need to.
I find it hard to believe that next week I will be able to run for 3 mins and so on and so on....
BUT then again I thought I wouldn't be able to run 1 min....1.5mins .....and yet I have :) and so have you...yay! :D

Did W3D2 and found it really hard. Think I am coming down with a cold and have lost my voice so putting it down to that!!

Don't worry about week 3 its not as bad as I thought it was going to be, have a go if its no good just do week 2 again:whacky068:

week 2 day 1 done this morning before uni, me and the little dog with our fluorescent jackets on running/walking up the road. Managed quite well looking forward to day 2 on Friday x

You could always do another week of week 2 couldn't you if that suits you better....I'm going to do that if I feel I need to.
I find it hard to believe that next week I will be able to run for 3 mins and so on and so on....
BUT then again I thought I wouldn't be able to run 1 min....1.5mins .....and yet I have :) and so have you...yay! :D[/QUOTE

I keep saying the same thing! I feel ready to move on, but not sure that far.... we'll see! :D

*Emsie* said:
BUT then again I thought I wouldn't be able to run 1 min....1.5mins .....and yet I have :) and so have you...yay! :D

Lol I know!

Think next time I'll go, I'll try wk3 but if it kills me will do a repeat of wk2 and take it from there! x

Starting this today! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Completed and survived Wk3 run 1 this morning - not as bad as I was anticipating....fab running in the crisp sunshine too. :D

Everyone is doing so well. I have been ill for the last couple of days and spent the time in bed:(

If its this nice tomorrow will try and run.

Keep up the good work!

Back