Couch to 5k?

Hmmm I'm gonna attempt w2d1 today I'm not convinced! here goes! X

week 2 completed today, yay! did i on the treadmill at gym, have to say prefer doing it outside x

I'm going to do the race for life when they're on in the summer, it'll be the first time I've done it so quite looking forward to it and it gives a chance to run for cancer fundraising too x

kerryathome said:
I'm going to do the race for life when they're on in the summer, it'll be the first time I've done it so quite looking forward to it and it gives a chance to run for cancer fundraising too x

Me too!!

My mums done it last two years and I never have! I'm gonna get her to Leeds to do it with me this year! X

I started the Run 5K a few weeks ago. I alternate the running on days when I have the use of the running machine at the gym, whilst down route at hotels.
When at home I train on the Wii doing the EA active2 program. So at the moment I’m on week 2 day 2. Will post when I next complete a 5K training day.

Have just done W4D1. Not easy and if that man on the podcast, telling me I only had "two mins more", had been in front of me I think I would have knocked his lights out. But all is forgiven now as I got to the end. Roll on day 2!

Have just done W4D1. Not easy and if that man on the podcast, telling me I only had "two mins more", had been in front of me I think I would have knocked his lights out. But all is forgiven now as I got to the end. Roll on day 2!

I did week 3 day 3!

Can't believe week 3 is done!
Well Done both!!
Am gutted didn't get to start week 3 tonight as am not feeling well :jelous:

did week 3 day 2 last night on treadmill, fund it a bit more difficult than day 1, not sure if thats cos was on the treadmill or just it was more difficult lol.

Has anyone else found that upping your exercise has stopped your weight loss? I put half on this week :( have had a couple of naughty meals but done loooooooooads of new exercise......

xx

kerryathome said:
did week 3 day 2 last night on treadmill, fund it a bit more difficult than day 1, not sure if thats cos was on the treadmill or just it was more difficult lol.

Has anyone else found that upping your exercise has stopped your weight loss? I put half on this week :( have had a couple of naughty meals but done loooooooooads of new exercise......

xx

Yes yes yes.

Losses have been naff since I started end December :(

Omg, just looked and when I start week 4, I have to run 5 whole minutes!! Argh!

Arrhhh! indeed, I don't look at the next week until I'm doing it or else I might get frightened like that lol.

Are you doing the NHS choices one?

Back