Couch to 5k?

kerryathome said:
Arrhhh! indeed, I don't look at the next week until I'm doing it or else I might get frightened like that lol.

Are you doing the NHS choices one?

No the get running one.

I wonder if they have different weekly plans on them?

I could be persuaded to swap over if the nhs one is less :8855:

lol well week 3 is 90 secs run, 90 secs walk, 3 min run, 3 min walk, 90 run, 90 walk, 3 min run, 3 min walk.

how does that compare?

did week 3 day 2 last night on treadmill, fund it a bit more difficult than day 1, not sure if thats cos was on the treadmill or just it was more difficult lol.

Has anyone else found that upping your exercise has stopped your weight loss? I put half on this week :( have had a couple of naughty meals but done loooooooooads of new exercise......

xx

I think its affecting/slowing down my weight loss! It will pay off at some point though :)

*Emsie* said:
I think its affecting/slowing down my weight loss! It will pay off at some point though :)

All exercise affects my weight loss, but I dropped a dress size with 4.5 lbs with exercise as opposed to over a stone without!

well done Emsie,

I went out at 7am to do week 3 day 3 but paths were to slippy so gave up and came home :( will have to do it tomorrow x

Did W4D2 not too bad but not sure whether I am up to the 8 min run in week 5. Will see how i get on with the third run this week, might do week 4 twice.

I’ve exercising on the wii using the EA active program for 5 days this week for 35 minutes a day, and last week I trained at the hotel gym for 4 days, using the 5k program and used the wii on 1 day. Next week I'll be training on the hotel treadmill for 4 days using the 5K program.

Can anyone advise me when I’ll be able to collect my bronze body magic award?

Regards

SweatyBetty said:
I’ve exercising on the wii using the EA active program for 5 days this week for 35 minutes a day, and last week I trained at the hotel gym for 4 days, using the 5k program and used the wii on 1 day. Next week I'll be training on the hotel treadmill for 4 days using the 5K program.

Can anyone advise me when I’ll be able to collect my bronze body magic award?

Regards

I think it's 4 consecutive weeks so if you keep up this week as planned and then do the same again the week after you should be ok to collect it :)

Back