Couch to 5k?

I just did day 1 week 1 it wasn't as hard as I expected but it's only going to get harder :( x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Cleogin said:
Ooh I don't know I thinks it's ease into 5k now when my app got updated.
There's a 4 min, then a 6 then another 4
With walks in between thankfully :)

Ooh, my week 4 is 3 min the. 5 min then repeat (obviously with walks inbetween - 1.5 min and 3 mins).

Anyway, I did week 4 day 2 today and isn't quite complete. I think I did about half of the last 5 min run and walked the rest. It hurt me today and did give me a stitch and make me feel sick :(

Maybe on week 4 a little longer than a week!

I did week 3 day 2 today, found it hard! At one point was really fighting against the wind which I think didn't help!

I just did day 1 week 1 it wasn't as hard as I expected but it's only going to get harder :( x

Emsie I don't think there will be many days where the wind will be as hard to run against as today, so well done for running at all!!

and bevhunter change is gradual so I am sure you will be able to do it X

Ooh, my week 4 is 3 min the. 5 min then repeat (obviously with walks inbetween - 1.5 min and 3 mins).

Anyway, I did week 4 day 2 today and isn't quite complete. I think I did about half of the last 5 min run and walked the rest. It hurt me today and did give me a stitch and make me feel sick :(

Maybe just not a good day! See what the next day is like you've been fine so far. If not, do week 4 again :superwoman:

Hopefully I can do it again x

I prefer the sound of yours!:)
Well done on week 4.....no shame in being there longer.......the programme does increase quite rapidly doesn't it?

Cleogin said:
I prefer the sound of yours!:)
Well done on week 4.....no shame in being there longer.......the programme does increase quite rapidly doesn't it?

Yup, there's some huge jumps I think going forward.

At the end of the day, I've gone from doing zilch, so if I'm here a little longer, so what! x

that week 4 is defo a killer, struggled a bit but managed day 1 yesterday, surely it can only get easier lol x

Back