Couch to 5k?

Week 6 Run 2 done tonight on my way home from class!

Week 6 Run 3 tonight. 25 mins non-stop.. :eek:

Done Week 6 Run 3. Went well! :D

Just done the park run 5K :bliss:

Haven't got official time yet but around 35mins I think. So Pleased. So will now try to get a bit faster and see if I can improve my time.

helenlee2307 said:
Just done the park run 5K :bliss:

Haven't got official time yet but around 35mins I think. So Pleased. So will now try to get a bit faster and see if I can improve my time.

Well done!

I'm going back on the treadmill today for the first time since I damaged my ligaments in my foot 5 weeks ago and I'm not looking forward to it!

helenlee2307 said:
Oh Dear, that doesn't sound very nice. Did you have a fall?

Good luck with the treadmill- take it easy!

As daft as it sounds I had pins and needles in my foot, tried to walk and my toes all bent underneath an my foot made a snapping noise!!! :-/
Thought it was broken at first with the sound but just ligaments. Been fine in the gym today tho so hopefully that's me back on track with C25K :)

brill helenlee, I did week 9 30 min non stop, worked out at about 4k on treadmill so now just have to do what you did and get a ful 5k under my belt x

Have a look and see if there is a park run by you. When I went they were very supportive and even cheer you round the course, I think only the ones at the back but it did make me feel better!

They run every week so can try to improve your time. Anyway, if you google parkrun you can have a look:)

If you have a look at the princes park liverpool results I'm there at 33.47 haha and I wasn't last lol

Parkrun is BRILLIANT! I do the Reading one and the people there are so nice.
Took part in the Bushy Park (London) yesterday - 35 minutes so got a PB by almost 4 minutes! Yay me :)

pinktinkbmc said:
Parkrun is BRILLIANT! I do the Reading one and the people there are so nice.
Took part in the Bushy Park (London) yesterday - 35 minutes so got a PB by almost 4 minutes! Yay me :)

I wish they had something like that round me :( x

helenlee2307 said:
What a pity, maybe one may start soon

There are only 2 in the whole of Wales, and they are both in the south, near Cardiff! The nearest one to me is Liverpool!! So a little bit far to be honest x

Week 7 Run 1 done tonight. Probably had 2 minutes walking though, my calf muscles were really aching and didn't want to overdo it as have another bootcamp session tomorrow x

Back