could not get any work done today because

I had a lindor bunny at home in my tea cups cupboard for 4 months and then I gave in lol best giving them to someone to hide as there will be a day you will want to rip them open....Or is that just me? lol

I don't blame you for feeling distracted missluvian. The tactic to get a friend to take the chocs is best. There was a good offer on nice biscuits at Marks and Spencers recently so my best mate is holding onto a tin for me, which I will be giving as a gift to a slim shortcake fan for Christmas.
I'm off to Geneva in a few weeks, I suspect its some sort of chocolate heaven?! x

Sweets

a collegue got back from geneva and gave me a bar of swiss chocolate as a present. if that wasnt bad enough my boss then gave me a box of lindor! and theyve been sitting in my drawer all day and i couldnt concentrate knowing thei were in there!

A student of mine gave me a box of chocolates for my birthday. I thanked him and asked him if it was okay if I shared, he said yes. So, I opened them, offered him and the other students in the room each one (setting one aside and letting him know it was "me" for later) - and then I gave the rest of the box to the office staff. I took the saved chocolate home to my daughter.
It was okay because I enjoyed seeing everyone else enjoy the chocolates -- and, as for me, one would not have been enough: if I started I would have kept going. I'd have gone out and bought more, probably.

MM

I couldn't do it, lindor is my favourite!!

All Chocolate is my favourite

I couldn't do it, lindor is my favourite!!

I am such a chocoholic... I am ashamed to say that I can't even resist the poor quality stuff. I HAD to part with it. LOL

Well done for resisting - I would give them away though and then you will avoid temptation. If you are desperate for chocs once you have got to goal, you can always buy something to treat yourself with.

Hi AlexIce --

I noticed that you have planned a reward trip to Loch Ness. We went a couple of summers ago -- it was so beautiful and awesome. It'llbe well worth the hard work of losing weight to make that trip.

MM

I reeeeeeeeally want chocolate now!

Caroline,

Can you mix up one of your chocolate shakes with hot water and have like a hot choc?

MM

I'm an imposter.... I'm not actually on CD anymore! I used to be but couldn't afford it as I'm a poor student! ha I'm now on calorie counting instead. If I find myself a part time job I may come back though :)

Wrap them up and that's one present down. If you can't cope with them in the house give them away quickly.

oh i cant bear give them away! im not taking them home because if iget hungry, especially at the weekends, i may crack during a weap period. i cant have any normal food in the house while on cd. at least if i hide them in my drawer i cant cheat because everyone at work will see me eat them!

on a side note, how do i get a profile pic?!

I currently have a cupboard full of several large boxes of M&S belgian biscuits, those yummy seashells chocs & a large box of M&S belgian chocs. Wouldn't normally have anything like that in the house cos they have a tendency to talk to me through doors/walls etc and I find I have to eat them to kill them/shut them up! Unfortunately/fortunately my dogs did well in a dog show last weekend and the judge was from Belgium so the theme of all the prizes was belgian goodies! aaaaarrrggghhh!! I've already given some away and have earmarked the other stuff to take to people over Christmas. Am trying very hard to ignore the fact that they're in the cupboard at all. The idea of stashing them at someone else's house is a good one, but I'm not sure I've got any friends who wouldn't eat them either!!!!
Stay strong all you chocoholics!!

The idea of stashing them at someone else's house is a good one, but I'm not sure I've got any friends who wouldn't eat them either!!!!
Stay strong all you chocoholics!![/QUOTE]

Hi,

Congrats on the dogs doing so well. But, as far as the chocs go at a friend's that might eat them... better them than you. Survival of the fittest (literally).

MM

A friend of mine gave me a big box of chocolates just after I started Cambridge. She's also overweight (we were about the same size when I started) and I can't help but think she was trying to sabotage me a bit.

What I did was take them into work and tell my colleagues to eat them :)

Well Done.

A friend of mine gave me a big box of chocolates just after I started Cambridge. She's also overweight (we were about the same size when I started) and I can't help but think she was trying to sabotage me a bit.

What I did was take them into work and tell my colleagues to eat them :)

Mince,

That's what I call a win, win. You were able to thank your friend and treat your co-workers, whilst avoiding the calories.

MM

Back