COULD NOT WAIT UNTILL MONDAY

spottitchsam

Silver Member
afternoon one and all
i know i was going to start on monday (tomorrow) cdc was going on holiday for 2 weeks so we thought it might be better if i started on monday.i woke up this morning phoned my cdc and she agreed that TODAY would be okay.she will drop more packets off to me before she leaves.her daughter who is also a cdc will be keeping in touch with me while she is away.
had my 1st one at 10 oclock with my cocktail of pills.(on 9 a day)i hope to cut a couple of these out has they are for blood pressure,cholistral cant spell it,artherites again cant spell.aches and pains in general.
i know that i will sucseed this time has i have just come back with my granddaughter who is 12 years old,from 5 days in butlins and spent the whole 5 days in a mobilty scooter.could not even open the loo doors,get my own meals had to reliy on my dgd which she did not mind but I DID. i have taken her on my own ever since she was 2 years old.things will be different for february.love to one and all.keep going guys WE WILL DO IT.
x

afternoon one and all
i know i was going to start on monday (tomorrow) cdc was going on holiday for 2 weeks so we thought it might be better if i started on monday.i woke up this morning phoned my cdc and she agreed that TODAY would be okay.she will drop more packets off to me before she leaves.her daughter who is also a cdc will be keeping in touch with me while she is away.
had my 1st one at 10 oclock with my cocktail of pills.(on 9 a day)i hope to cut a couple of these out has they are for blood pressure,cholistral cant spell it,artherites again cant spell.aches and pains in general.
i know that i will sucseed this time has i have just come back with my granddaughter who is 12 years old,from 5 days in butlins and spent the whole 5 days in a mobilty scooter.could not even open the loo doors,get my own meals had to reliy on my dgd which she did not mind but I DID. i have taken her on my own ever since she was 2 years old.things will be different for february.love to one and all.keep going guys WE WILL DO IT.
x

Good decision, you will not regret it. Good luck with your journey xx

thanks,you have done well in your 1st week loss as well.

Thank you. I earned it lol Got 2nd WI tomoz and very nervous xx

Back