** Must -not -pick Monday Daily Thread **

Me!!
Broody central spesh as we're ttcing

chele80 said:
Me!!
Broody central spesh as we're ttcing

Aww good luck! :)

Anyone watching one born every min?
OH has told me we are never having another baby (have a girl and boy), which ATM I'm okay about because I have had such a hard time and have postnatal depression ect but i really don't like the idea of never ever having another baby even if it's in 10 years.

Ohwell I'm enjoying my babies ATM so I'm not too bothered and would to be married first lol

Just choaked me abit :(

I am with you there Kimmie , we have 2 girls and I dont want another right now ( although watching OBEM always make me sooo broody ) but would like the option to have one in a few years ... but hubby is totally adamant that he doesnt want any more :cry: I understand his reasoning , he was brought up in care and he wants to gie our 2 girls all the things he never had and feels that having another wouldnt be fair on them , and also me and Abbie both nearly died when I was pregnant with her , so he is worried about that too .. and with pre eclampsia if you have it once you are likely to hae it again .... so not a great idea to risk it .. but still ...... it would be nice to think maybe .....

That's what OH like he's enjoying our two ATM and doesn't want the stress of another one

Back