Could water flavourings slow your loss down?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Slimoncemore, 15 February 2009 Social URL.

1. Slimoncemore

Slimoncemore Wants to be slim!

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(19.44%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Has anyone experienced water flavourings slowed their loss down?

I started using them after week one (after losing 8lb) and after 3 days into week two I have only lost 1lb.

I hate the taste of plain water but wondering if using them in every glass ofwater is making a difference.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

Well done on you week 1 loss. Water flavourings really should not be introduced until week 3. Are you sticking to 1 teaspoon a day?

Some people have found that their losses slow when using the flavourings, the majority however are okay.

Why not stick to plain water for the rest of your second week then introduce the water flavouring again then compare the results.

4. Slimoncemore

Slimoncemore Wants to be slim!

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(19.44%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    1 teaspoon a day? oops!!

I have been using it in all my water eek!

5. Slimbride2009

Slimbride2009 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st9lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(20.12%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hiya my CDC told me not to start on the flavourings until week 3 and to only have a level teaspoon a day, mixed into a large 1.5 litre bottle. If you're mixing the flavouring in every glass of water you drink then you might be having too much. As far as I understand it should only subty flavour your water rather then serve as a squash. Good luck!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.