Couldn't do it

want2loseit

Hi everyone

Not been online much this last week or so due to computer issues :( long story cut short I lasted 3.5 days on LT...and when I say lasted I mean actually struggled, badly struggled.

Kudos to all of you that are doing it so successfully but now having tried it I won't be sticking with it. Constant hunger, headache and the shakes ugh, no.

I'm hopping on over to WW and giving it a go, congrats to everyone on their losses so far and for all the advice...I really am glad that I tried it because if I hadn't I would have been to-ing and fro-ing should I shouldn't I etc etc.

Take care everyone and anyone that wants a chat anytime (we're all trying to lose weight after all no matter what method we use) feel free to drop me a line.
xx

Sorry to hear that LT did not suit you. You know it is not for everyone and as you say you have tried it and are happy about that. Lots of luck with WW.

I'm sorry that we're loosing you. It is a very hard diet, especially the first week.

I don't know if I can pimp a diet, but the Johnson's upday down day diet is a good alternative, because you get to eat every other day. I think that the only reason I managed to get through my first week was because of the practice I had on it. The first time I did Lipotrim I lasted four days, so don't feel bad.

Whatever you choose I hope you find the one for you (he, he, sounds like a dating ad).

Good luck with your weight loss.

thanks both of you :) I haven't ever heard of the up day down day diet before at all I must google it lol.

Good luck with the continued weight loss xx

Sorry it didnt work for you but I hope you find that ww suits you better. No point being constantly miserable!! And headaches urgh they are the worst!! Well done for trying and best of luck with your journey xx

It's always really sensible and a very positive thing to do 'realise what works for you'. So, very well done on that. Lisa x

Good luck sweetie on whatever plan you choose. LT is not for everyone and headaches are the pits! There is no point in you doing something that makes you so miserable.

Keep in touch and let us all know how you're doing.

thanks everyone :) I really am glad I tried it and if it wasn't for the headaches I probably would have stuck with it.

Congrats agn on all the great losses xx

Back