Count down till christmas :)

have u seen the decs and cards in the shops omg they will clear the shelves in december for the easter eggs.... he he he

OMG! I can't believe how close it is! Well that's 88 days to lose weight, so that's pretty cool but actually that's gonna be here before we know it! I LOVE Christmas too! I get so excited! I can't imagine what I'll be like when we have kids, I wont be able to control myself! Haha!

I too love Christmas! I love making stuff with the kids and putting the tree up and stuff, I also love the winter months in general, especially today as I got some new winter knee boots! xxx

omg when i checked last it was 102 days till xmas...goes to show you doesnt it how time flys. i saw heaps of decorations in the shops today and people buying them!

OMG im like the biggest kid at christmas,its my most favourite time of the year,i love the cold nights with the rain bouncing off the window and snuggling up in the sitting room in front of the fire(its not a real fire but looks the part!!) with the kids watching a christmas film,god i really cant wait,i love it,love it,love it!!!
Do you think i should hold back a little next time?
Elaine

heehee! I think my christmas dinner is the nicest ever! haha - even if I do say so myself! I get really excited when I book my christmas turkey too - I think maybe I am a bit crazy!

I have to confess,mine go up approx 2 weeks before christmas maybe a little earlier depending how excited i get,i just love it so much.people complain that the decorations are in the shops too early,i say bring them on,the earlier the better!!!!

Back