Countdown Price

Phil21

Hi
I saw someone buying one of these the other day,does it work out cheper?

Thanks

Mine has just run out, I'm going to get another. You can have a six week one which is 6 weeks for the price of 5, or a 12 week one which is 12 weeks for the price of 10.

Yes, if you buy a 6 week countdown you pay for 5 weeks and get 1 week free. If you buy a 12 week countdown you pay for 10 weeks and get 2 free.

I always buy countdowns as I think you might as well do it and save money! (if you've got the pennies in advance for it!)

It was the first time I had bought one, and I have to say it has made me continue going to class, I have really struggled to stick to it the last year or so.
I haven't done too well yet as my recent circumstances at home have made it not my top priority but I can bet I would have given up by now if I hadn't made that commitment of buying a countdown.

It was the first time I had bought one, and I have to say it has made me continue going to class, I have really struggled to stick to it the last year or so.
I haven't done too well yet as my recent circumstances at home have made it not my top priority but I can bet I would have given up by now if I hadn't made that commitment of buying a countdown.
I am halfway through my first one and it has helped me keep going on the weeks I have struggled.
Lots of people use it as a target - to lose a certain amount in that time, am aiming for that the next time I buy one.

Back