Countdown to Ibizaaaa

Doing well today, even made my auntie a cheese toastie and resisted making myself one then got her a mars bar out of the fridge and resisted again!! S proud!! Haha. 3 packs down already and planning on saving my last shake til I'm staaaarving. Need to stop weighing myself every day, weighed this morning and still at 11st10lbs, felt a bit rubbish about it but need to remember I've still lost 5lbs already this week. Not gonna weigh now until next Sunday, at least I say that haha. Just want to be less than 11st5!!! Ill be happy then because I'll be at my slimmest ever. Only 6lbs to go!! Then just over a stone til goal. Wish I could just fast forward and only have a few pounds to go, need to keep telli myself it's not that long, I lost 20lbs in 5 weeks last time and that seems like it was aaaaages ago, I can do it again!! I think when I get to goal ill have lost about 7 stone in total with losing what I'm gaining all over again ha xx

Morning lovely

How are you?

Sounds like your doing fab!! Well done on resisting!! You are so close to your goals it's amazing!! So exciting!!!

Have you got much planned today? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mannnn I'm so hungry!!! I've only had 2 packs so that's probably why but I can't be bothered making another I'm that tired. Had a good day in work today. O e of the guys asked me what I was making when I was making a shake and when I told him it was my lose weight fast diet he said "lose it from where" can't say I wasn't impressed ha. Just want this jello bello gone!! I'm starting the gym (and actually doing it this time) at the end of the month. My friend wants a gym dude because she's lost motivation so has decided she's picking me up from work so I have no choice but to go ha. How is everyone? xx

Oh and I've lost another pound!! 11st9 now and so close to another notch down on the BMi scale. 4 more pounds to my lowest weight!!! xx

Yay well done chick!! I'm done another 1lb too!!! Struggling today for some reason like the cravings kicking in a bit but I've got my roasted veg in the oven and just about to grill my salmon :) yum. Cooked bf chips breaded chicken and beans which is soooo the type of food I was craving but not one bit passed my lips!!! Proud!!!

Oooo good comment from the guy!!! Little boost I bet!!! And well done on the gym!!!! I HAVE to go bk!!!! You going will spur me to go too!!

Roll on the next WI!!!! Xxxx

Hi :) subscribing - I'm back on the packs too - day 4. Just planning to do 30 days for now then see what happens - I've put a stone back on from my prev lowest

Exciting - holiday to look forward too!! And new ££ job - yay :D

Yay well done chick!! I'm done another 1lb too!!! Struggling today for some reason like the cravings kicking in a bit but I've got my roasted veg in the oven and just about to grill my salmon :) yum. Cooked bf chips breaded chicken and beans which is soooo the type of food I was craving but not one bit passed my lips!!! Proud!!!

Oooo good comment from the guy!!! Little boost I bet!!! And well done on the gym!!!! I HAVE to go bk!!!! You going will spur me to go too!!

Roll on the next WI!!!! Xxxx

Woo!! Seems like we're well and truly in competition haha. I'm so proud of you not touching any!! S hard when it's right there in front of you!! Why can't we just be naturally bloody skinny!! Haha xx

Hi :) subscribing - I'm back on the packs too - day 4. Just planning to do 30 days for now then see what happens - I've put a stone back on from my prev lowest

Exciting - holiday to look forward too!! And new ££ job - yay :D

Yay glad to see you back!! That stone will come off easy!! Be mostly water. I put a stone on near enough but now I'm only 4lbs to my lowest xx

Woo!! Seems like we're well and truly in competition haha. I'm so proud of you not touching any!! S hard when it's right there in front of you!! Why can't we just be naturally bloody skinny!! Haha xx

Thank you!!! I'm so like in the zone now!!! Down another lb today :)!! That's like what's keeping me going 100%!! Weighing lol!!!

How are you chick? Xxx

Thank you!!! I'm so like in the zone now!!! Down another lb today :)!! That's like what's keeping me going 100%!! Weighing lol!!!

How are you chick? Xxx

I'm down another pound as well!! Haha. I'm 11st8 now and into the next BMi scale, I want to get as far away from that 25 as possible!! Only 3lbs from my lowest weight now and 6lbs away from total loss of 4 stone!!! So bloody excited to get there. Then only a stone to go for the elusive 10 stone. Seems so easy when I put it like that haha. How much have you lost in total now? xx

cheeky weigh in this morning says I'm 5.4lbs already since Monday so hopefully should get this stone off within a few weeks. Then I'll be working on whittling away the rest slowly but surely. Just want to get back to where I was for a 'starting' point as if I'd never given up!

I'm down another pound as well!! Haha. I'm 11st8 now and into the next BMi scale, I want to get as far away from that 25 as possible!! Only 3lbs from my lowest weight now and 6lbs away from total loss of 4 stone!!! So bloody excited to get there. Then only a stone to go for the elusive 10 stone. Seems so easy when I put it like that haha. How much have you lost in total now? xx

yay!!! well done thats amazing! i literally so jealous of you now lol!!! i cant wait to be in your position! you've lost 4st nearly! amaze!!!

well i sneaked a weigh in this morning and im down another 2lb! woooo!! so thats 11lbs in 11 days! so please!! this is my longest time doing it so far :D! im 14st 1lb!! so 2lbs to be in the next stone bracket! haven't been in the 13's for a long time!!!! :D eeee! makes me excited!! so hopefully by Monday i will see the 13's. im like so overly happy atm! and soooo on this now!! we are both soooo in the zone hehe :D xxxx

Following! xx

cheeky weigh in this morning says I'm 5.4lbs already since Monday so hopefully should get this stone off within a few weeks. Then I'll be working on whittling away the rest slowly but surely. Just want to get back to where I was for a 'starting' point as if I'd never given up!

Well done!! Over a pound a day!! That's bloody brilliant!! You'll definitely have the rest off in no time xx

yay!!! well done thats amazing! i literally so jealous of you now lol!!! i cant wait to be in your position! you've lost 4st nearly! amaze!!!

well i sneaked a weigh in this morning and im down another 2lb! woooo!! so thats 11lbs in 11 days! so please!! this is my longest time doing it so far :D! im 14st 1lb!! so 2lbs to be in the next stone bracket! haven't been in the 13's for a long time!!!! :D eeee! makes me excited!! so hopefully by Monday i will see the 13's. im like so overly happy atm! and soooo on this now!! we are both soooo in the zone hehe :D xxxx

Omg that's so good!! I thought this was the longest you'd done s&s, and no signs of giving up!! You'll be the same as me soon enough!! Update your stats, that always spurs me on, I love just decreasing it by another pound ha. So close to the 13s, keep it up and you won't be in em long xx

Omg that's so good!! I thought this was the longest you'd done s&s, and no signs of giving up!! You'll be the same as me soon enough!! Update your stats, that always spurs me on, I love just decreasing it by another pound ha. So close to the 13s, keep it up and you won't be in em long xx

Yer I'm gonna update that soon :) defo!! Can't wait to see a 13 on the scale!!! Been sooooo long!!! Defo no signs of giving up :) loving it.

Feel so happy atm. Diet going well, job going fab and just had a pay rise, relationship perfect. So happy.

Hope you have a lovely weekend!!!! Xxxx

Yer I'm gonna update that soon :) defo!! Can't wait to see a 13 on the scale!!! Been sooooo long!!! Defo no signs of giving up :) loving it.

Feel so happy atm. Diet going well, job going fab and just had a pay rise, relationship perfect. So happy.

Hope you have a lovely weekend!!!! Xxxx

Aww it's about time. So chuffed for you. Thanks Hun, you too xx

Aww it's about time. So chuffed for you. Thanks Hun, you too xx

Thank you!!! Hehe we can do this. I'm finding now that my appetite has like gone. Like appetite for anything from chocolate to shakes!! Lol!! I just do t fancy anything to eat!!! And when I've had roasted vegs like the other day or salmon it just makes me feel sick cos its like too rich and taste greasy! Even tho it's not! Even the veggies!! Wierd

Xxxx

Glad to see you've managed to get back in the zone Hun :) you will have that weight off in no time xx

Back