Countdown to Ibizaaaa

Thank you!!! Hehe we can do this. I'm finding now that my appetite has like gone. Like appetite for anything from chocolate to shakes!! Lol!! I just do t fancy anything to eat!!! And when I've had roasted vegs like the other day or salmon it just makes me feel sick cos its like too rich and taste greasy! Even tho it's not! Even the veggies!! Wierd

Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

God I wish I was so lucky haha. Say with a girl at work eating burger and chips the other day and I was dying to pinch some, I don't even really like burgers at the best if times haha. Glad I didn't though because I wouldn't be another pound down this morning. Woo xx

Not great really struggling to get back on the diet :( xx

Not great really struggling to get back on the diet :( xx

I've struggled loads! That's why I've just started again, started it like a new diet. You've done brilliantly so far, just remember the reasons you wast to lose weight when you feel like giving up. It's only a few weeks our of our lives to get to where we want to be. Once we're there we can relax a bit. Obviously not too much but more that we are now xx

Iv been good today :) I think that's the best idea to start it like a new diet rather than a re start! My biggest problem has been birthdays :( cake is my down fall so I'm thankful there isn't another birthday till August! Iv got 3 months to get in a size 14 lol hmm maybe a bit too far to go for that but I can live in hope lol xx

Iv been good today :) I think that's the best idea to start it like a new diet rather than a re start! My biggest problem has been birthdays :( cake is my down fall so I'm thankful there isn't another birthday till August! Iv got 3 months to get in a size 14 lol hmm maybe a bit too far to go for that but I can live in hope lol xx

Well done! I'm the same when it comes to cake and pizza and Chinese and all things terrible ha, I've binge eaten for Britain but I'm starting again and podding on til goal. If I slip up, I slip up, I'll just make sure I get back on track. Losing weight should make us happy not stressed out so that's how I'm doing it. I was a size 14 at 13 stone so you will be! 12 pounds in 3 months? You can double that easy xx

Keep your fingers crossed for me Hun lol or I will be going to Florida naked :/ OH bought me loads of holiday clothes all size 14 or some are even a 12!!! He thinks a little to highly of me I think!
Your gonna be a size 8 in no time and I will be majorly jealous lol can't wait to see pics of it xx

Keep your fingers crossed for me Hun lol or I will be going to Florida naked :/ OH bought me loads of holiday clothes all size 14 or some are even a 12!!! He thinks a little to highly of me I think!
Your gonna be a size 8 in no time and I will be majorly jealous lol can't wait to see pics of it xx

Ha that's probably why he did it!! You'll definitely get there Hun, you've got plenty of time just keep at it, you've already lost 4 stone which is completely amazing!! I don't know about size 8 you know, doubt my fat arse will ever squeeze in something so tiny haha. Size 10 definitely!! I reckon another stone and I'll be in them. Got a size 10 dress that fits now but that just around my waist, my waist is quite small now, it's just my massive jelly belly. Need to get in the gym ha xx

Hey lovely how are you today? Xx

Hey lovely how are you today? Xx

Im good thanks, had a shake and a curry pack which was villllllle but need to get rid of them. Done some cleaning and just going to my friends tonight for a girls night in. No doubt I'll end up having a couple of glasses of wine as well ha. How are you? xx

Im good thanks, had a shake and a curry pack which was villllllle but need to get rid of them. Done some cleaning and just going to my friends tonight for a girls night in. No doubt I'll end up having a couple of glasses of wine as well ha. How are you? xx

Ergh the curry just like repeats on me I have burps all day that taste of it. Bleurgh lol!!

Ooo enjoy!!!! I'm gd thank you!! Xxx

I just add a bit of water and burn them in the microwave to make my own version of crisps ha. They are terrible but better than eating it as a meal xx

The curry packs are a really funny taste and texture! Only way I can eat them is if I make them into an actual curry, I add some turkey or chicken with some veg and pour the pack over it in the pan with some extra spices! Makes it a bit more edible lol xx

The curry packs are a really funny taste and texture! Only way I can eat them is if I make them into an actual curry, I add some turkey or chicken with some veg and pour the pack over it in the pan with some extra spices! Makes it a bit more edible lol xx

Itd be a waste of chicken for me doing that ha. I've got loads of curry noodle soups as well which are rank. Looking forward to getting paid and stocking up on mac and cheese again. I love that one, its the only one I do like xx

Lol my OH got about 25 cheesy pasta last time :) they are my new fave xx

Last edited:
Here to follow (again!). You're doing brilliantly and have such a great, positive, attitude. Inspirational! (I'm starting day 2 today).

Here to follow (again!). You're doing brilliantly and have such a great, positive, attitude. Inspirational! (I'm starting day 2 today).

Aww thank you!! How are you getting on? I'm struggling more this time than last time but that's mainly because I'm trying to use up packs I can't stand. Just keep telling myself its not long now!! Haha xx

I'm back on the shakes again to get my gain off after the honeymoon. Day 2 and I'm doing ok. Hope to just have to do them for 3 weeks.

I'm back on the shakes again to get my gain off after the honeymoon. Day 2 and I'm doing ok. Hope to just have to do them for 3 weeks.

Ooh can we see piccies of you in your dress?!! Most of your gain will probably be water anyway so you won't have to do it that king really xx

Back