Countdown to Ibizaaaa

Thanks ladies!! Been for a long walk tonight as well, been doing that for the last few weeks now and it keeps me away from the cupboards so massive bonus. Just can't wait to get paid and start the gym!! I've got 2 months to lose just over a stone and tone the flab up. Sounds easy but this last part is soooooo frigging hard xx

You can do it! Just see how far you've come!

Hey gorge

How are you? Hope your having a gd weekend xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey gorge

How are you? Hope your having a gd weekend xxx

I'm good thanks sweet, not really done much this weekend, skint til next week!! Trying my hardest to keep away from the cupboards!! Weekends are so hard to diet when you're not working!!! How are you? xx

I'm good thanks sweet, not really done much this weekend, skint til next week!! Trying my hardest to keep away from the cupboards!! Weekends are so hard to diet when you're not working!!! How are you? xx

Me too!!!! Well feel like I've been busy but haven't really!! Feel as if I could fall asleep right this minute tho!! Lol so tired.

Feels like the weekend has flown by!!! Xxxx

I find weekends tricky too. Sticking to it though. Week 1 weigh in for me tomorrow!

Me too!!!! Well feel like I've been busy but haven't really!! Feel as if I could fall asleep right this minute tho!! Lol so tired.

Feels like the weekend has flown by!!! Xxxx

I'm literally watching towie then I'm going to bed!! 11 hour shift tomorrow!! Eurghhhh xx

I went visiting my auntie in hospital again today (she's back in but is fine, just having tests) and an old dear on her ward came over to me and started telling me i have a perfect face and should be a model hahaha. Made my day!! xx

I went visiting my auntie in hospital again today (she's back in but is fine, just having tests) and an old dear on her ward came over to me and started telling me i have a perfect face and should be a model hahaha. Made my day!! xx

Hey Hun

You must be getting on well if your receiving comments like that! :)

Awesome compliment hun!! It's comments like that that spur u on! Hope ur auntie is gonna be ok xx

Hey Hun

You must be getting on well if your receiving comments like that! :)

Ha! She was old, bless her, she was talking about how the photographer could drape things over me so I didn't look naked hahaa. Think she was a bit batty!!

Still got over a stone to go, feel like I've been at this point for ages!! Be glad when I'm finally out of the 11s, I'll feel like I'm making proper progress then. I'm starting the gym when I get paid and I'm going to get some fat burners so hopefully that will help xx

Awesome compliment hun!! It's comments like that that spur u on! Hope ur auntie is gonna be ok xx

Yea definitely but like I said, think she was a bit batty haha. It's not looking good to be honest but I don't want to think about it that way. She got told by her doctor that realistically she's looking at about 6 months, maximum 3 years but then other doctors have said she might be able to have an operation so we're sort of in limbo at the moment. I'm just trying to stay positive but it's hard, she's had 3 heart attacks in as many months now, she's only 46 xx

Ha! She was old, bless her, she was talking about how the photographer could drape things over me so I didn't look naked hahaa. Think she was a bit batty!!

Still got over a stone to go, feel like I've been at this point for ages!! Be glad when I'm finally out of the 11s, I'll feel like I'm making proper progress then. I'm starting the gym when I get paid and I'm going to get some fat burners so hopefully that will help xx

Eek to Pervy nurse lady !

Stalling is a sign your almost at goal I would imagine! Ooh fat burners? Tell us more?

Sorry hun x try and stay positive anyway

Hello lovely,

how are you? pleased its Monday - i am *NOOOOTTTT* :D

Sorry to hear about your aunty, poor lady. You are doing the 110% best thing and looking at the positives, afterall if she's worried and see's you worried its not going to make her any better. You cant make her better or worse yourself so might as well look at the positives. Well done for being strong! she's very lucky to have you. ooo and bonus ay, forget men! bring on the batty old ladies hehe!!

yay to gym, ok im going to propose something that may sound a little wierd haha but can we be cyber gym buddies?!? spur each other on to go!? afterall we are twinnies so might as well stretch it to gym! gym bunnies here we come :) ooo speaking of fat burners i've just ordered Jodie Marsh Semtex. It's buy one get one free today....buy buy buy!

Anyway can you tell im trying to put off doing any work :D!!!

hope your ok xxx

poor auntie :( nice that she has you for support

well done for staying out of the cupboards :D BOO 11 hour shift

It's over and done with now, thank god!! Doesn't bother me too much seeing as I get to flirt my back off with the hottest guy in the office. He's a compete slag I can tell just by looking at him but who doesn't love a good email flirting session haha xx

Eek to Pervy nurse lady !

Stalling is a sign your almost at goal I would imagine! Ooh fat burners? Tell us more?

It's with me going back up by nearly a stone again ha! I've lost nearly a stone in nearly a month so m pleased with my losses just not pleased I've had to lose what I already had all over again haha xx

Back