Countdown to Ibizaaaa

Hello lovely,

how are you? pleased its Monday - i am *NOOOOTTTT* :D

Sorry to hear about your aunty, poor lady. You are doing the 110% best thing and looking at the positives, afterall if she's worried and see's you worried its not going to make her any better. You cant make her better or worse yourself so might as well look at the positives. Well done for being strong! she's very lucky to have you. ooo and bonus ay, forget men! bring on the batty old ladies hehe!!

yay to gym, ok im going to propose something that may sound a little wierd haha but can we be cyber gym buddies?!? spur each other on to go!? afterall we are twinnies so might as well stretch it to gym! gym bunnies here we come :) ooo speaking of fat burners i've just ordered Jodie Marsh Semtex. It's buy one get one free today....buy buy buy!

Anyway can you tell im trying to put off doing any work :D!!!

hope your ok xxx

11 hour shift is not the best start to the week but gets me by that there are so many hotties that I work with, night out with them all on Friday as well so definitely looking forward to that!! Need a new man in my life, or just a man in general haha.

Omg, we are actually the same!! It's Semtex I'm talking about haha!! How weird!!! Definitely can be gym bunny buddies, I'm waiting for my friend to get back from holiday and starting properly then because I don't think I could do it on my own ha!! I'm planning on going every day, this is all her idea because she already goes and will be picking me up from work so I have no option ha!! But you can virtually come with us no probs xx

11 hour shift is not the best start to the week but gets me by that there are so many hotties that I work with, night out with them all on Friday as well so definitely looking forward to that!! Need a new man in my life, or just a man in general haha.

Omg, we are actually the same!! It's Semtex I'm talking about haha!! How weird!!! Definitely can be gym bunny buddies, I'm waiting for my friend to get back from holiday and starting properly then because I don't think I could do it on my own ha!! I'm planning on going every day, this is all her idea because she already goes and will be picking me up from work so I have no option ha!! But you can virtually come with us no probs xx

Ooooo that sounds good!!!! Oooo Friday ... New dress!! Night out! Woooo

Semtex. Yes!!! Have u ordered it?! Buy one get one free!!!!! Yes. Love jodie marsh and her freebies :)!!!! Order it :) omg sooo wierd isn't it. Defo sister from another mister!!!!! Woooo gym bunnies. Ahhh yes I need this planxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ooooo that sounds good!!!! Oooo Friday ... New dress!! Night out! Woooo

Semtex. Yes!!! Have u ordered it?! Buy one get one free!!!!! Yes. Love jodie marsh and her freebies :)!!!! Order it :) omg sooo wierd isn't it. Defo sister from another mister!!!!! Woooo gym bunnies. Ahhh yes I need this planxxxx

No new dress unfortunately seeing as I only get paid on friday :( and not sure how much effort everyone is actually making for it haha. But I will hopefully be a new weight by then, 2lbs off and I'll be 4 stone lighter!! Eeekkkkk!!! I've not ordered it yet, another thing I've go to wait til pay day for, at least it's less than a week now!! I'm so excited to be toned!!!! xx

God damn you ketosis, wide awake!!! How?!! Done an 11 hour shift today, I'm up at 7, this is awwwwful. Eurgh!! I better be 11st3 when I get on the scales tomorrow otherwise there will be murder!! Ha xx

Reading through my old diary is so funny!! I feel like I'm a completely different person now. I was such a diet novice and now I'm almost 4 stone down. That's actually amazing!! In less than a year!! How many people can do that?!

This post makes me feel so good, I was 4 stone away from goal, 2lbs from my next mini goal and a stone away from a healthy weight. Now I'm 4 stone down (almost), 2lbs from my next mini goal and a stone away from my full goal. Ha! Amazing!!

xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    634.7 KB · Views: 59
Me as a size 18 seventeen year old and me yesterday ha!! I look so completely different, I'm actually laughing. I'm wearing my prom dress. I'm going to take a proper picture in it when I hit 10 stone and see the difference xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 114
It's with me going back up by nearly a stone again ha! I've lost nearly a stone in nearly a month so m pleased with my losses just not pleased I've had to lose what I already had all over again haha xx

Do u weigh yourself now? I remember your 'no weigh' challenge! U did so well, no way could I have done that! I'm a daily weigher!

You were so cute still so pretty even though you were chubby aw!!

Just what I was thinking. :)

Strike a pose girl you've earn't it! Stunning! :)

Wahoo!!! That post is amazing!!!! Looking over old posts!!! You have done sooo well and that pic is an amazing comparison!! Look so different!!! Yes do the pic when u get to goal!!!

I wore some trousers to work yesterday that I haven't been able to do up this year!!! Yay. Now I just want to get to the gym and get the rest gone :) holiday clothes here I come.

Xxxx

Those pictures are awesome Hun there is such a difference :) you were such a cutie at 17 lol and now your just Hott hahaha keep going Hun, your journeys giving me inspiration xxx

Aww thanks ladies you're all so lovely with your comments!!! Still 11st4 this morning!! Grrrr... DYING to see those 10s, gonna be another couple of weeks yet I reckon. MUST STOP WEIGHING haha.

How is everyone? xx

Aww thanks ladies you're all so lovely with your comments!!! Still 11st4 this morning!! Grrrr... DYING to see those 10s, gonna be another couple of weeks yet I reckon. MUST STOP WEIGHING haha.

How is everyone? xx

I keep doing that !!! Bloody move scales hahah!!!

How's ur day been? Mine has been ****!!! I left work at 6 .... An hr later. I've only had 1 cup of tea all day!!! I'm not even hungry tho! Have a massive headache!!! But that's about it!!! How are you? Xxxx

I keep doing that !!! Bloody move scales hahah!!!

How's ur day been? Mine has been ****!!! I left work at 6 .... An hr later. I've only had 1 cup of tea all day!!! I'm not even hungry tho! Have a massive headache!!! But that's about it!!! How are you? Xxxx

Long day and turns out fittie at work hates it there and is planning on quitting on Friday!! I'm gutted!!! I just hope he comes for the night out, I at least want his number haha. Just been seeing my auntie and she's doing fine, still not sure when she'll be out like. Hopefully the scales will budge tomorrow, doubt it though, had a HUGE crayfish and smoked salmon salad for lunch, it was so good, should be for £7 I suppose!! xx

No fittie don't leave me!!! Lol

That is EXACTLY how I'm feeling. I get on with him so well as well, how annoying!!! Could have been something special haha. I won a small bottle of wine today at work and I've just drank it. Oops!! I'm such a lightweight, I'm tipsy xx

Just had my friend round who told me I have twig like arms. Not feeling that. Seems like weight is budging everywhere but the dreaded tum, I think my boobs have even gone down another cup size *sob* I do miss my big bangers!!

Praying for a budge in the scales tomorrow, don't think I've ever been this obsessed!! I'm never happy either, I say when I'm xx weight I'll be happy, I get there and I'm always like, now a bit more. Wonder if anyone has got to goal and been 99% happy with themselves. That's all I want!! So many people are telling me how slim I am but I just can't see it myself, it's like I don't think I'm slim until I'm goal weight, until then to me I'm still overweight. Such a mind game this dieting lark.

Ahh well, just keep plodding along, hopefully I've not got long left now, surely in a months time I'll be literally a few pounds off reaching goal. Suppose ill only ever know how happy that will make me when I get there. Sorry for being a bit depressing. It's the wine mixed with the twig comment that's set me off xx

I'm absolutely fuming!! All I had yesterday was a salad and a ****ing shake and I've gained?!! What the ****? I'm never gonna get any lower than what I am. How can have I put on a pound when I'm practically starving myself?!!!! I'm so angry!!!!!!!!

It's probably all the sugar in the wine- it'll just be water weight and gone in the morning. Maybe you need a poo? or your scales are rebelling against regular use? or maybe the atmosphere is heavier today! I wouldn't worry too much though you're doing really well. You will shift the last bit- it's always hard close to goal.

Back