Countdown to Ibizaaaa

It'll be the wine hunni! Weight'll be gone in no time! Ah that's feckin' annoying about cutie from work skidaddling, though
maybe you can convince him to stick around with your wily charms!!

I'm up too today and so is someone else I saw on here who was 100% so I must conclude that gravity is stronger today. Only explanation ;)

Me too!!!! I thought it was just me! Maybe it is the humidity

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ahhh twinny!!! I'm stuck!!!! My weight hasn't dropped in two days so pissed off. Basically eating next to nothing!!!! Seriously the 13's will not budge. So annoyed!!!! Like literally **** off weight!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhh vent the anger. Take it out here not eating. Stick to it and you will be fine.

My semtex arrived today woo woo xxxxx

I'm still up 0.2 from Monday feel like it will never end I want to put myself in a coma for a few months and wake up thin lol feel really disheartened

Boo!!!! Thumbs Down!!!

Ditto if I could hide away for 6 months and reemerge a slim beautiful butterfly that would be the best !

Sorry I've not been here for a couple of days girls, my wifi isn't working!! Argh!! Not weighed myself again, gonna wait until next week now!!

fFitty at work has left but luckily there's still plenty left and one of them thinks I'm hot ha!! Was actually quite surprised, he's not spoke to me much b has been telling everyone else that he wouldn't mind a bit hahaha. He's really fit but I'm not giving it away that easy!! Gonna be hard though, we're all out tomorrow. Me + wine + hot boy + dry spell = well, we can all guess what that equals!! Haha.

How are we all, loving your theory Lou, gravity is definitely stronger!! And Emma stop daily weighing!! It'll come off babe I promise xx

Ooh I can guess what Saturday's diary update will be!! ;-) exciting. Have fun! (would usually caution at this point about coming out of ketosis before alcohol and being careful and are you sure about going off plan because so close to goal and hard to get back on it... Yadda yadda ... But I think you know all this and have been off plan a few times and got back on it and carried on losing...)

Oh, to be young and carefree again! Lol. Have a fab time tonight...

Have fun tonight!!! tell us all the gossip tomorrow!!! and yer ^^^ shave your legs!!! xxx

Have a lovely evening, and be careful! Where you going? I live in Manchester too, I'm in need of a good night out, think I'll treat myself when I'm skinny.

Oooh my god I'm dyyyyyyimg today!!! Haha. Had such a good night, went out in Bolton with work. Everyone was complimenting me so my head was as big as my hair!! I did pull as well, good job did shave hahaa!!! Glad it wasn't the guy from work as I think it's a bit too soon but he did comment about me looking hot. Woop xx

Last edited:
Piccies xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 119
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 120
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 118
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 117
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 114
My size 10 dress as well!! That was a slim into dress that I bought as a size 18!! Felt amazing in it xx

Yay to the size 10 dress! Sounds like a fun night ;)

Omg you look gorgeous!! What an achievement getting into the dress you bought to slim into. Don't think I've ever managed to do that lol apart from my wedding dress. Which i'm GOING to get into again this year. Can't wear it anywhere but i'm going to get it zipped up before the year is out :)

Back