Counting Down to Starting Slimming World

Fruitella

Hi everyone

After faffing about for far too long, I am about to take the plunge and start Slimming World next week. I've had the books for ages, but to be honest they confused the heck out of me and I found the stickie by Natt much more helpful in setting it all out in my mind. I won't be joining a club, just doing it myself at hom.

Last year I did a low carb diet that took me from 11st4lb to 10st4lb quite quickly, but then I seemed to gain a bit and stuck at 10st8lb, which was really frustrating. Christmas came and I lost the plot, leaving me at my all time high at the moment at 12st4lb. This scares the life out of me I feel crap, most of my weight is on my belly and I hate the way I struggle to cut my toenails, I never had that problem before even when pregnant! I was always skinny until a few years ago, when my natural weight seemed to settle at 10st4lb, then it started climbing. I need to do something about it now and although I'd love to get back to my old time normal weight of 9 and a half stone, I would be more than happy to settle at 10.

I will be starting on Monday and no doubt I'll be asking all sorts of questions.

First one - how do I get myself an avatar? :)

You need to reach 20 posts (I think) in order to have an avatar it says on that linkie thing for sure :) x

Hi, I started slimming world 2 weeks ago and really enjoying it! I can even see a difference in my skin it looks much healthier! Still a way to go but still smiling! X

Hi everyone, thanks for replying to me. I'm planning to start tomorrow, which means another read through of the books tonight. Are you going to the Slimming World meetings?

Back