COUNTING THE DAYS

lilly05

Found a easyier wat to stay on the wagen for myself proberly sounds weird but im just gonna count the days iv got 69 to go lol x

that sound good ive got 11 weeks and 3 days to go argh sarah

19 weeks, 1 day!!!! :D

We can all do this! :banana dancer:

I always counted down in lbs then weeks as it got closer and tried to predict when I would finish then if I would get to target before I had to refeed for Christmas.

Those 69 days will go past before you know it!

x

I havent really got a target, im pretty sure i will lose what i want to lose before the 1st of may.. So Im just taking each day as it comes.. and will see what happens on my weigh ins.. and my clothes fitting or hopefully not fitting any more :) lol

Iv got a really bad picture stuck on my fridge, a papper with the number of weeks iv gottsa do with space to write in how much iv lost each week and iv got another papper with the amount of pounds from 1-56 and every week i lose somthing i cross of the amount its really
kept me out the fridge feel a little bit bad had to take my daughters pictures down as

there was not enough space agh never mind she hasnt noticed yet lol xxx we all can do this feeling really motivated now then befor and even though i was finding it really hard restarting i think im fine now just done some exercise it was actually funny i felt finished and i only done 5 mins hows everyone else doing xxxxxx

My goal week is the week my sister id getting married and my partners birthday. Fortunatly both of those events cant be moved so I have to keep going! xxx

Works for me hun, iv got a calendar on the fridge that i made haha, eachmornign i colour another box in until i get to my goal of my birthday!

think iv got 60 somthin to go!!

makes you proud to know u went another dy without cheating each time u fill a box in ha! xx

Hehe losing weight its such a jorney i cant wait to get this weight off i was really stressed out this afternoon i mean really usually i eat food to comfoprt me i do all the time but today i never i thought its not worth spoiling it for a certain somebody theyd proberly be happy if i put more weight on sorry but its not going to happen hows everyone out there

Back