Counting those calories

Mushroom Soup and bread sounds good would you share the recipe please? Hows its going ? X

Last edited:
Two more pounds lost this week. Now need advice on maintenance...

Hi i maintained for a few months before i found out i was pregnant and it felt strange as I was used to wantung to lose weight however I ate the Same amount of calories as I was doing to lose weight but I had the weekend off that worked for me and I seem to enjoy having treats at the weekend very rarely put any on they put anyone.

I would suggest not to stop calorie counting just because you have got to go it is very easy to put the weight back on. If you don't want to have weekends off then perhaps up your calories by say 100 a day for a week and weigh your self and then maybe another 100 the week after and weigh yourself to see when you start putting weight back on and stick to that amount of calories then you know that is the right amount for you

Great advice! Thanks. I'll try some of those suggestions. Having the weekend off sounds good. Have started that already by having a 3 course meal at a family lunch yesterday!!

Great advice! Thanks. I'll try some of those suggestions. Having the weekend off sounds good. Have started that already by having a 3 course meal at a family lunch yesterday!!

No probs im lurking around now ready to re start after having baby.

It worked for me anyway as i have always lost and put it all back on ha ha over and over . Just never stop counting, you may be at that point already but youl end up just knowing your calories by hart and it be second nature !

No weight lost this week but that's ok. If I hover around 8st 10lbs I'll be happy. Tried on a dress yesterday which has been at the back of my wardrobe since the last time I wore it in 2000!! It was already a little tight then but it fits perfectly now. It will be perfect for Christmas do's this year.
Hope you're all doing well xx

Back