Courgetti- what do you have with yours?

killajules

I'm mainly doing SP, and have done with the blessing and support from my consultant since April 2015, but I've only just discovered spiralizing!

So far I've had courgetti with a plain tomato sauce and a bolognese, and tonight I made a thai red curry (completely by accident), but I'm after new ideas.

Anyone else do much with courgetti? Would love some inspiration as it's super yummy!

I too had it with Bolognese - turkey mince. I suppose you can treat it like spaghetti or noodles, so you can try Chinese flavoured dishes, stir frys, in soups with broth. I loved it though I boiled it for one minute and I won't do that again, I'll fry it without oil because there was too much water in the meal x

I made chicken chow mien with courgetti last night (and had leftovers for lunch today) that was a big hit - definitely doing it again!

If you've got a spiraliser I recommend branching out from courgettes (much as I love my courgetti).. sweet potato noodles baked in the oven make yummy nests under a poached egg! Also used my spiraliser to make butternut squash nachos - which were amazing :D

Sorry I know I'm late, but I love Courgetti, I do it so many ways, with meatballs and arriabata sauce, fried into stirfries, I spiralize a load of it and keep it in the freezer and add it to all recipes that call for courgette even in my sp cottage pie in the filling.

Back