Extra Easy Days Journey to mini- target #3 // 1lb lost - 5.5lbs to go

Very happy to report this week i have lost 2lbs!!!

My mood with myself has felt very different this week. I had a bad eating day last Saturday and then i decided to count my syns over the week. So starting from Sunday i counted weekly syns out of my allowance for 6 days, so out of 90. I felt less pressure knowing i had 90 syns over the week than the pressure i felt saying 15 a day. I don't know why, it must just be the way my mind was working. Something must have worked though and it gave me a loss.

I am going to aim for another 2lb loss this week fingers crossed. I feel like i need to include more speed this week as i felt like i wasn't eating so much of it last week. Also i have found a less acidy soup recipe to hopefully try.

With only 4 weigh-ins to go until Christmas, i think i might struggle to get the 1st loss i wanted but i am hopefully going to try my hardest to get as close to it as i can. To keep myself motivated i've bought a bite it write it planner, which is 12 weeks long. I'm hoping having a proper diary will help keep the motivation going to get to that 10st 3lb target goal. Who knows, by the end of the 12 weeks i may be there.

Fingers crossed. Good Luck this week everyone!!!

Stacey

It has been a busy couple of weeks for me, happy to report i am losing weight still, albeit slowly. I am a little disappointed in myself with not reaching even halfway of my target of 1 stone loss before Christmas. I'm not going to give up though and this time of year is hard and i still have habits i need to break.

My last 3 weigh ins have all been losses; -0.75lbs, -2.5lbs and -1lb. What i am happy about is that i am 1lb away from being the lightest weight i have been yet on my journey. I got to 11st 6.5 way back in May before i went on holiday and i have not been able to lose the weight since. I am currently 11st 7lbs so it is within touching distance, i am going to try my best this week.

The children had their Christmas party at work last week and we were overloaded with extra food from parents so i need to exercise my willpower this week. I only have 3 shifts left until i finish for Christmas, so i need to be strong and firm with myself for 3 days and not pick.

Setting a constant target of 2lb per week for now until i reach the end of my journey. Technically that should take me 9 weeks making my target date the 17th February. I would love to see how close to that i can get, i just need to find my willpower and motivation again. Any tips for regaining your motivation would be very helpful?

Good luck everyone. Fingers Crossed for next week.

Stacey x

Happy New Year!!!!

So Christmas is over and i am happy to have weighed in with a 1lb loss this week, had a night off plan New Years Eve, but i got straight back to it after.

I have found the Christmas break a mixture of feelings. Some days i struggled with staying completely on plan, and i personally think it has to do with being at home all day every day with snacks to hand. Other day my mindset was fully on plan. I am glad to be going back to work this week as it is better for me to get back into a routine and having a full meal plan every day.

I have all my meals planned out for the week, and i am prepared for it, i just need to keep a positive mind. I have split the weight i have left to lose into mini-targets. So i need to lose 5.5lbs to reach my next half stone target, that will take me to 11st 3lbs. I am thinking about rewards for myself when i reach the half stone targets, something that isn't food as i don't want to get into the routine of rewarding myself with food. Do you guys reward yourself? If so what with? I don't really want to buy 'target' clothing, as i don't know what size i will eventually be at my target of 10st 3lbs.

Good luck this week everyone!

Stacey x

Back