What foods have you discovered?

Perhaps an obvious one because everyone seems to already know about it.. but I love Quark! So versatile and I had never heard of it before.
I love it mixed with a sachet of Options white hot choc and then used as a cake filling - tastes so luxurious! <3

Fab ideas! Defo going to try the tinned lentils! Presume they are free?

I've discovered my love of crabsticks. Eat a bloody load of them in this house as we're both on SW. Particularly handy when we've had a drink and want to pick at something.

I've also discovered that NAS Vimto and soda water is a brilliant replacement for full fat fizzy drinks, especially as I hate most diet versions of drinks.

I never realised that options sachets were a good low syn option when fancying something sweet until i joined here :)
I went straight out and bought the choc orange ones :)

I love the salted caramel ones! I mix to a paste with water then either at 100ml of milk syned or from HexA and it tastes so indulgent, I really like the choco-latte ones too mixed with a shot of coffee.

DollyGirl I love the sound of choco-latte with a shot of coffee, I'm definitely trying that!

The Salted Caramel ones sound lovely! My local Tesco didnt have them in when i last went but will have to check again - I will be giving those a go, thanks DollyGirl :)

Back