Crap crap crap

first timer

I have lost 15lb in just over and week and I've just ruined it by eating ham all of things!!! My tummy is now bloated and sore am gutted to say the least how can I minimise damage???

Just get yourself straight back on the wagon hun xx

Its a slippery slope to go back on. Just take it as a blow off and tell your pharmacist that you had a little blip and I'm sure they'll understand. Was it your first week? xxx

BeviSiwel said:
Its a slippery slope to go back on. Just take it as a blow off and tell your pharmacist that you had a little blip and I'm sure they'll understand. Was it your first week? xxx

Hi it my second thing is I didn't want it stupid or what at least it was protein am just making a shake before the oh and boys takeaway comes I know once had a shake I be ok just hope I still loose this week

Hi it my second thing is I didn't want it stupid or what at least it was protein am just making a shake before the oh and boys takeaway comes I know once had a shake I be ok just hope I still loose this week
Even if you don't, it won't be the end of the world. Just take it in your stride and leave it at that. What's done is done, can't change it, don't feel guilty about it.
And if you do lose some then that's even better. xxx

Back