Crap Week! :(

truffleshuffle

Hi Everyone

I havent been on line for a week now..... My Pelvic pain has been almost unbearable lately but I had physio today and feel like a new woman!!

Anyway after a very difficult week where all I wanted to do was have pizza and ice cream as I was feeling so sorry for myself...... I got weighed today and have lost 3lb.

So Im quite happy today!

How have you all been?? Looks like I have a lot of threads to catch up on! :D

Truff x

Good to see you back Truffle though not good to read you've been in such pain - hope your treatment today keeps it at bay.

Fabulous loss especially as you've held in there through the pain - well done :clap:

Hi Truffle

I've re-started this week, and your losses are good, so has given me inspiration for sure. Hope your pain does keep away. x

Hi Truff

I missed your presence and am glad you are feeling some respite from the pain.

3lb's is good :D And you've done brill with sticking to it through illness as its hard enough as it is ...Well done you x

well done you 3lb is good, sorry to hear about the pain you were in hopefully your physio will keep it at bay for you, keep going xx

Hi hun, sorry to hear you have been feeling crap but hey you are doing so well. Well done on the 3lb loss this week xx.

Hi everyone thanks for all your lovely wishes and congratualtions!! You are all so wonderful and I really dont think I could do this diet without the inspiration and support from you all xxx

Hiya!! I'm a newbie on here nut just wanted to say congrats on the weight loss :D I know what it's like to be on a diet and in pain (I go to physio twice a week to reduce pain). All you want is something yummy!! But that's the thinking that put me on a diet in the first place :)

Hi gaelic hun and welcome, thank you for your lovely message, are you doing CD or lipotrim? Your weight loss so far is fab!! Well done xx

Hi truffle,

You're very welcome. I'm doing LT at the moment but I'm hoping to switch to CD next week. I need more variety!! :D I've also been told that CD is easier for people who are out all day long, just bring the lil packs with you....no need for a shaker and all that jazz :)

Hi Truffle

Well done on the 3lbs and hope your back eases in the pain its in. Im sure your physio will work wonders...

Amber

Back