Cravings

Dizzybird

Does anyone elce crave high calorie food on the build up to having period as finding it really hard ?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

YES! This is what Im going through at the moment. Friday all i wanted was pizza, So I did. tbf it was an asda good for you pizza. so not as bad as ordering in but still it was 27 syns in that alone.
Im finding it hard to resist chocolate so have been having the 2 finger kit kats as theyre the lowest syn in choccy I think.
I think the best advice is, give your body what it wants but in moderation and aslong as its not going to put you in the "oh well ive been bad today might aswell have a bad week" mindset it should be fine

Ive read on here today, that the green diet is good for that time of month as it helps to reduce cravings

Lisa x

I get that, its soo frustrating! Try grapes or some other fruit thats high in sugar! if thats not hitting the spot - have a little bit of what u fancy, use flexi syns and get back on track in the morning.
:) ahhh what we women have to go through xx

Thanx great help ? thanx glad it's not my body being wiered lol I'm intending to make a big muller and jelly 2syn for lot desert to devour ? as want to have the fix but a suit for a wedding won't forgive me lol so think this desert could hit spot hope fully

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back