cravings.

d14

Did anyone else get cravings when they began SW? I never things like tea or chocolate biscuits but now when I see them I want them..

It might be because you knew before that you could have them whenever you wanted should you want them before. Now, you can still have them, but in moderation.

I haven't really experienced that this time, but before I did. That was because I was denying myself my syns. Now I make sure that I don't deprive myself.

Only first week on and found I couldn't stop thinking about kitkats :). Managed to get through but bought some low cal hot chic drinks in mint and they are hitting the spot for 2.5 syns

I also think for me it is pure habit that I need to try and break and build new habits for healthy stuff .... If that makes sense x

Agree with the above, an options mint sachet is 2 syns, and they proper hit the spot. I have been keeping chocolate to a minimum too, only got in the small milky bars and a 5 pack of curly wurlys BUT I keep them in our utility type room, which I have to go outside to get to!! I really don't wanna be going outside on cold nights and to be honest I forget they're there. Lol

Think the key is not to deprive yourself though. If your syns have been low for the day like if you've only had a couple what's the harm in satisfying your nagging craving with a 5 syns freddo?

I could not continue on this diet without snapping a curly wurly in half and having one half in the morning and half at night. Best six syns spends ever. It also gives me something to look forward to at night .... Love it.

See i've never really been a chocolate person, so the chocolate craving i'm having feels weird! Maybe it is a case of knowing i'm restricting myself so I don't want it, whereas in the past I could have anything I wanted. Before now I would have chocolate maybe once a week at the very most.

It's definitely that psycological thing of thinking you can't have certain foods I think.

I mentally rebel all the time when I'm told I can't have something. I trick my brain by saying yes I can have that chocolate but I'm choosing not to right now.

Sounds crazy but it works for me :)

Back