cream soda

*lesley*

Silver Member
Hi all, anyone know if we can have Sainsbury sugar free cream soda? Doesn't mention citric acid on can. Does mention it has lactic acid. Many thanks

There's a drinks list on the Exante thread which asks this same thing. Citric acid may kick you out of ketosis, and some are more sensitive than others. However some people have found the same thing with lactic acid, so I think citric acid is a no go, some people avoid lactic acid, some people tolerate it.

That was helpful wasn't it? Lol :/

http://www.minimins.com/exante/197219-what-can-you-drink-exante.html

Thanks! :)
The problem i have is that i don't drink caffeine so a Coke Zero wouldn't be much of a treat for me!
And i found 4 cans of cream soda in my draw at work, yum yum....! x

I bought it when I was in the uk last week, malic acid is fine xx

So can you have cream soda or not?

I love cream soda, ohhhh i hope we can have it! im bored sensless with the same drinks, tescos flavoured water is quite nice, doesnt feel like a treat though its still water afterall!!!

It's not officially allowed but there are no calories, carbs or citric acid in it and that's the same premise for people drinking coke zero and dr pepper zero :-D

Thanks Kirst! im all caffiened out! cant drink any more coke zero or dr pepper, i think the lactic acid effects people in different ways anyway, ive always been fine and stayed in ketosis when i have drank anything with it in!

Oh im so glad i saw this thread i love cream soda. Thanks for sharing

You're welcome Pinkylady, enjoy xx

I'm wondering if their no sugar Ginger Beer is the same. i will check when i'm next in there :)

I don't like cream soda... but I have to say, I get the Asda caffeine-free diet coke as it seems to have the same ingredients as the diet and sugar free ones, so seems ok! No caffiene yet a nice fizzy pop (ok it is pretty gross but it's cheap and fills the hole!)

Back