1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Creamed Spinach - Help with sync please

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by kazd, 10 March 2014 Social URL.

1. kazd

kazd Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming Word
    Hi Folks

Can you help please? I am re-joining SW on Thursday, I have been doing the Harcombe Diet for the last couple of weeks but only lost in the first week and quite frankly whilst I totally get the principles behind it the thought of never being able to eat a jacket spud with chills, or pasta and chicken in tomato sauce just leaves me a bit depressed.

So I have 54 days before my girly holiday to lose as much weight as possible, and as I have a glut of veggies and more importantly spinach I decided to make creamed spinach. Now I know it will be synned but that is how I prefer to use my sync.

The recipe is as follows

15ml Olive Oil
    2tbsp Cornflour
    26ml Double Cream
    120 ml Creme fraiche - full fat
    220ml skimmed milk
    1 onion chopped
    2 x 500g Bags of Spinach

I just want to work the sun values out as I am going to freeze them. It has made 6 x 400g portions. Could someone please syn it for me.

Thank you
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.