• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Creamy filled wafer thing cigarette shaped things...


Silver Member
S: 18st6lb C: 12st10lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 32.6 Loss: 5st10lb(31.01%)
What are these actually called?

We got some in work from a client today but they've got their company name on them but not what they're called. Does anyone know what they're called? Normally you get them in tins and they come with coffee?

Just trying to figure out how many points are in them. I could be safe and just point them at 5pp but may be a bit much/not enough.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Similar threads