Creamy soup :-(

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by Kia-Ora, 16 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Kia-Ora

Kia-Ora Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(4.15%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    SW/WW
    Ordered a carrot soup when out for lunch, was nice. Asked waitress after there was no cream in that was there.... To which she said yes loads!!! :-( I should've known better. (didn't taste like there was but she double checked with chef)

Was a small bowl, how would u even go about pointing that! Feel stupid & demotivated :-(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Seons

Seons Full Member

Don't get disheartened chalk it up to experience and go easy on your weekly points and I'm sure you'll be fine.

4. Sneeze

Sneeze Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(31.01%)
    Diet:
    WW ProPoints & Gym
    Oh chickie don't be disheartened. It has happened to all of us when eating out. You just learn pretty quickly to ask beforehand. ;) It's better for your motivation to just draw a line under it and move on. Easier to do than say I know but truly its best.

But if you can't ;) I did a quick check on the eSource and a tin of cream of tomato came in at 10pp and that is literally just cream and tomatoes. ;) So assuming your wee bowl was about the same as a tin, you've not done worse than 10pp which is definitely not worth loosing faith over :)

5. Kia-Ora

Kia-Ora Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(4.15%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    SW/WW
    10pp!!!! (((fans face)))) lordy :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.