creeping back in very quietly!!

charleybabes

Silver Member
morning all

well i have to be honest the last few weeks have been a disgrace.. ive just ate and drank and ate and drank.. all the wrong stuff and look and feel a total mess now..
i have put on a good few pounds and am totally sick of myself..

ive just not been able to get back into the mental zone that i need to be in to do slimming world.. until today that is!!

today is a new day for me and the start of being onplan again.. ive been in hiding and not logged on for over a week on here so thats going to change
needing lots of support guys because i really want to be slim and confident and know that i can get to target with the help of my fellow slimming world peeps!!!

anyway how've you been!!??

Welcome back, Charleybabes.
Take it one day at a time and you'll be back in the swing of things in no time!

Well done on getting back into it. No point beating yrself up about this, line drawn move on charleybabes! You are only human and you have made a wise decision to come back to S W. You know it works, sounds as if yr back in the zone

Welcome back and good for you getting back into it, it's not easy so you've done the hard bit!

thanks guys.. i am feeling a lot more positive about it.. im just about to make a big pan of veg soup, i think my problem is ive not been prepared and ive realised that to be successful doing slimming world i need to prepare.. i need to have the right foods in otherwise i just go crazy!!

Hey Charleybabes!

Well done for getting back on track, better late than never :)

I had 2 weeks off over xmas & put on 3lb which was low considering all I'd ate!! For some reason I feel I've thrown myself into it, I'm dead on plan & I've got back into my exercise routines & I'm working out about 5 times a week. I forgot how much I enjoy exercise!

Hope you get back into well & have a good loss x

thanks everyone..
had a lovely tea and am feeling muchly satisfied..just sat with a pint of NAS squash and am feeling all saintly now!!
today has been a good day, not been hard to do and i feel like im getting control again which is a good feeling

Well done for getting back on the wagon. Give it a couple of days and you'll feel better already x

Back