Creeps back in.... starting again.

LincsBren

Silver Member
I lost a lot of weight in 2010 (4 stone) and swore I would never be once of these people who lost loads of weight and then piled it back on in, and yet here I am, having piled it back on in 2011. :break_diet:

Like all 'expert dieters' I can make my excuses - hit hard by a death, accident that meant I was pretty immobile for 5 months (with an operation thrown in the middle of that) etc etc but really I only have myself to blame. 2011 wasn't all bad - I got engaged - and now our wedding is a terrifying 3-and-a-bit months away, and I'm still too fat! I assumed the motivation to lose weight would hit me as the wedding got closer, but I STILL am struggling big time for motivation and minimins really helped me last time round, so I'm hoping that coming back on here and making myself log in daily and confess all will help.

Last time, I did 14 weeks of a VLCD (mainly Lipotrim before moving to CD as the consultant was much closer) and I lost 3.5 stone in this time. I lost the last half stone in CD 1000, and kept it off for about 7 months. So, I've done it once, I WILL do it again. I'm not putting too much pressure on myself to lose loads this time - I started trying to eat more healthily from January this year and I have lost a stone. I know from my weights and measurements last time that if I lose another 1.5 stone I will be a size 14 (and 13 stone) and my wedding dress will fit (currently a tight 16).

My first dress fitting is mid-May, so I have 6 weeks which should be doable on Sole Source. I would then like to drop another 4-7lbs to be a really comfortable 14, so I have set myself that goal by my hen night in June. Wish me luck - I've a feeling I will need it.

You made a good start coming back. Wow aWedding to look forward what better motivation to jump bak on.

Good luck, you been through a lot last year :-( so here looking or ward to 2012 your new beginning x

welcome back :) if you stuck to lipo trim you'll have no trouble with cd .i thought lt was horrible.so much more variety on here x

Good luck!! I have my first dress fitting in may! I want to lose 2stone by then and hopefully another stone by 2nd dress fitting!!

Good luck, I'll be watching how you do. I'm a restarted too, currently on day 3

Lovely to meet you and wish you all the best on your journey :) xx

Back