Crikey, I'm struggling this evening

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by beentheredonethat, 15 January 2007 Social URL.

1. beentheredonethat

beentheredonethat Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Evening all,

I put away the computer with every intention of not going on it anymore tonight. But I had to take it out again. I am struggling this evening.

I am hungry tonight. Not in ketosis either. I know once I get into full ketosis, I should feel better, but I don't know if I will last the night.

Sorry for the moan (AGAIN).

Sarah

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Sarah ... the fact you are posting on here means you don't really want to eat ...

Think how you'll feel later if you do eat ... and delay getting into ketosis even more.

Stay strong - keep posting - but NO food ... and you'll be so proud of yourself tomorrow.

4. blitz

blitz Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    I understand how you feel. I was struggling earlier today. But put a few posts on here, went to bed for a couple of hours and feel loads better now.

You can do, think back to why you wanted to start this
    diet.

Try a bath, or go to bed early

5. Lighterlifer

Lighterlifer Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(8.44%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hey Sarah! I started the same day as you! I had a really bad night last night! And to make it worse I couldnt sleep! Today has not been so bad but right this second I can smeel my sisters chicken nuggests and chips in the oven....Its hard, no denying that, But all I think is how little time it takes to lose the weight compared to your life time of confidence and happiness! It works for me he he ! hope i helped xxx

6. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Glad you are feeling better now Blitz.

7. blitz

blitz Silver Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Thanks, i just tried to focus on why I was doing this and that others keep saying the first 2 weeks are the hardest. Its weigh in day tomorrow and I need a good result to help me focus more.

8. dizzy-n-mizzy

dizzy-n-mizzy Not dieting ATM!

Diet:
    Together we lost 8 stone on CD.
    I had lots of bath and pampering and early nights in my first week or two and I never felt better. Wish I still did it! Don't know why I don't? Hope you feel better and get in ketosis soon.

Dizzy x

9. beentheredonethat

beentheredonethat Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks everyone.

Can't be doing with baths. I hate them. Yeah I know, I am weird.

I didn't sleep well last night, like a baby the nights before (obviously from lack of sugar ,which was keeping me awake normally). I hope I sleep tonight. If I don't I can see me getting up and snacking.

Fingers crossed I don't.

Goodnite.
    Sarah

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.