Crime/Thrillers

Baby_Cakes

Dave's little girl
Anbody into their crime thrillers?

I have read a good many of the Peter James, Jo Nesbo, Steig Laarson and Hanning Mankell novels. When I get a good book I can never put it down. Im currently reading the Dogs of Riga - only purchased the day before yesterday and its nearly finished!

Are there any authors people recommed?

Michael Dibdin and Donna Leon for Italian crime novels. Lyndsey Davies' Falco series about a roman PI are good and the CJ Sanson series.

Simon Kernick is my favourite author. 'Relentless' and 'Severed' are in my opinion his best. They're fast paced, full of twists and turns, and the best bit is that he's a Brit so they are set in the UK- don't know about anyone else but I get put off by American crime novels as the system is different!
Peter James is also fanastic, any from the 'dead' series are the un-put-down-able books that you read in one sitting and get all sad when you've finished!

Ive just finished the troubled man - I bought it in prague so it was a nice little keep sake of the holiday too.

Have you tried any books by Camilla Lackberg? I love these type of books too and was hooked by her series, there are 5 books currently with a new one due out at the start of next year. The first one is called The Ice Princess.

Back