CRISPS - HELP

Hiya...

Homemade crips - look on ebay for "microwave crisp maker" then slice potatoes (season if you want to) and stick in microwave. The was a debate about these being free, so check with your consultant. (I count them as free though).

Other crisps:

* Skips = 5 syns
* French Fries = 4.5 syns
* Squares = 5.5 syns
* Wotsits = 5.5 syns
* Quavers = 5 syns
* Monster Munch = 6 syns
* Walkers = 9 syns!!!

Hope this helps... it's made me hungry now though!

You can get a microwave crisp maker from E.bay for a few quid, a few of the girls on here have them, and they are good apparently, I would see what your consultant says about whether or not you need to syn them though, Golden wonder golden lights, all varieties 21g bag 4.5syns.

ARRRGGGHHH - JAX!!! Get out of my head, that is just freaky now

Hehe, I'm slightly embarassed that you can see into my mind though Jax, make sure you wipe your feet on the way out!!

Sainsbury's Be Good To Yourself Crispy potato bites - 3.5syns. Come in a 6 pk with 2 cream cheese and herb, 2 salt and black pepper (yuk) and 2 salt and vinegar. Also Weight Watcher's do salt and vinegar hoops and cheesy puff that are also about 3.5 syns.

Hiya Im the worlds worst crisp eater I am terrible. I have found some for very low syns.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Asda Good for You, Baked Snack Selection, Sweetcure Bacon Rashers 12g bag[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 2 Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 2 Syns
[/FONT]​
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Asda Good for You, Baked Snack Selection, Mature Cheddar & Red Onion Rings 10g bag[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 2 Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 2 Syns
[/FONT]​
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Asda Good for You, Baked Snack Selection, Sea Salt & Malt Vinegar Fries 15g bag[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 2½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 2½ Syns

They are not the nicest crisps in the world but they are crisps.:D
[/FONT]​
[/FONT]

Back