• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Crisps

Cleogin

Silver Member
S: 13st7.5lb C: 11st12.5lb G: 10st6lb BMI: 29.5 Loss: 1st9lb(12.14%)
Hiya
Walkers French Fries aren't too bad...19g bag is 4 Syns and a 22g bag is 4.5
Quavers and Wotsits aren't to bad either 4.5-5.5 syns depending on size and flavour.

Cleogin

Silver Member
Yeah you could make your own.....I always have them as an after weigh in treat....then I normally have some Kettle Chips mmmmmmmmmmm.
Don't miss out, just be careful to fit them in with your syns

Trying to get strict with my syns as I'm at a stale mate with diet lost a stone but can't seen to loose anything last 3 weeks I've even upped the exercise just keep staying the same x

Cleogin

Silver Member
I don't know what days you follow but have you tried mixing them up a bit?

I always chuck in a few Reds when i'm struggling as carbs sadly aren't my friend:(

Kankles

Silver Member
S: 11st12lb C: 10st3lb G: 9st7lb Loss: 1st9lb(13.86%)
Helmcc said:
Good idea cos I mainly do EE cheers
I had the same for the last 3 weeks, this week I had salad for lunch 3 times and not as many carbs and I lost 2lb x

Cheers just need to get my head back on I think I'm away in sept with the girls an wanted to loose two more stone think it's messing my head up x

MrsB

Team FFF!!!
I have found the velvet crunch crisps and the mini ryvitas are a huge help when I'm fancying something savoury :) and they are only 4 syns:D

Also someone will hopefully correct me if I'm wrong but I think you will need to syn homemade crisps??

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World Recipes 0
Slimming World - Recipe Chat 0
Syn Values 1
Syn Values 4
Syn Values 1