Crisps!

Luke

Well just made my first lot of chilli crisps.

Braved the supermarket to go and buy a microwave this afternoon!

First Batch - burnt!:boohoo:

Second Batch - Like weetabix :sign0007:me thinks the mix is too thick.

Third batch - chilli biscuits - interesting in a chewy kind of way!:banghead:

Fourth batch: 3 perfect crisps!:party0019:

Well another 6 months and I'll be Egon Ronay!!

:party0019::party0019::party0019:

Well done! I've never even attempted to make anything but I might try the crisps!

Lol, practice makes perfect! I use 40mls water, whisk it up and pour it onto a plate, comes out like a poppadom. Have learnt that I need to keep checking it otherwise it'll get burnt.:D

I wouldn't quite say lush.............

Palatable would be a better choice of words!!!

Hi Luke

so you had success, well done. To be honest i really don't like the crisps at all, the ice cream is lovely though....xxx

Ice cream .... oooohhhh gimme gimme gimme!!
How do you make that???? Might treat myself to one tonight! It is Friday afterall pmsl
x

just stick a tetra in the freezer - voila!

Dont do as I did last night tho, and wait until you are really ready for it, then get it out of the freezer! It took me about an hour to finish it chipping away at the frozen block with a knife LOL. and when I think how quickly Ive wolfed calories before that has to be the slowest calorie consumption in my history LOL . I had the chocolate one, really nice it was too!

i keep making the muffins but im not sure if mine are right or not lol they dont rise much and they arnt particualy fluffy does anyone elses come out like that?:confused:

Oh no!! I'm gutted!!!

I'm on the lactose free packs (choc & vanilla only)! Can't have tetras :(. Do you think if I make up a pack stick it in a tub and into the freezer it will work the same???

Sorry hun, never made the muffins - bit worried they will go wrong and it will be a wasted pack!

Don't eat them again!

Back