Crisps

PinksW

Oh my goodness, I just made oriental chilli crisps. Flippin' blimmin' yumtastic! I felt as tho I was cheating sitting here eating crisps and drinking my strawberry milkshake I made the shake in my smoothie maker, which makes it soooooo much nicer than just with a blender. Thank you for whoever posted the recipes, you are lifesavers!
Pinks
xxxxxxxxx

Oh my goodness, I just made oriental chilli crisps. Flippin' blimmin' yumtastic! I felt as tho I was cheating sitting here eating crisps and drinking my strawberry milkshake I made the shake in my smoothie maker, which makes it soooooo much nicer than just with a blender. Thank you for whoever posted the recipes, you are lifesavers!
Pinks
xxxxxxxxx

glad ur enjoying the packs......stick with it :)

Debz x

i could never make crisps :(

It was fiddly, but worth it.
Mixed the pack up to about the consistency of ketchup with luke warm water. Then put teaspoons of it onto baking parchment (the reusable, wipe clean kind) well spaced apart as they spread a little. My microwave is 1000 watt, so I put them in for 1.30 and opened the door every 20 seconds to let the steam out, then peeled them off the parchment, put them on a cooling rack and did the next batch. Got about 25 crisps :eek:)
Pinks
xxxxxxxxxxx

I think they are all great. Although my favourite just now is chicken and mushroom. The vegetable one is a bit odd because it has veggie pieces but it is still nice. Try some with a pinch of chilli flakes (I really miss those Walkers chilli sensations, lol).

I seem to add tabasco to everything. I love hot spicy food and consequently things seem a little bland. I have some of my own chillis which I dried last year, may put some in the coffee grinder and add some of those!
Pinks
xxxxxxxxx

Back