crispy chicken made with smash!!!!!

I made this the other day- yummy! x

I'm not a smash fan but seeing the reception its getting I'll have to give it ago, the onion rings sound like a great idea too.

Ill give the onion rings a try tonight as ive made the beefy burgers from this months mag, gonna have em in heb roll with some sweet potato chips and roast veg

DSC_0098.JPG

Beefy burger outta this months mag, sweet potato chips, roast carrots, onions, beetroot, home made tzatziki and onion rings made with mash - lush

This mite be a silly Q - if the mash is used powdered should it be syn'd as its not being mixed with water as it should be? just a thought

Made this evening, Southern Fried style seasoning to go with it. The seasoning was lovely the smash was a little flaky perhaps I didn't cover it with enough frylight to crisp it up? Had mine with spicy baked beans, wanted some sweetcorn to make it more KFC but we must have used it all! I did wrestle the skin off the chicken drums as well!

2012-10-30 18.52.31.jpg

Ms SHIbT's Southern Style Seasoning
Ingredients
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon dried sage
1 teaspoon dried basil
1 teaspoon dried marjoram
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon chilli powder
1 teaspoon paprika
2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon pepper​

1. Grind the oregano, sage, basil and marjoram in a mortar and pestle until fine.
  2. Add other spices and mix!

Yes liyah cut the onion into slices/rings beat an egg, dip the onion into the egg then coat it in mash flakes/powder place on baking try spray with frylight - cook until golden yummy

Back