crispy chicken made with smash!!!!!

I make this all the time, absolutely love it! I mix the smash with some cajun spice mix, garlic salt, pepper and some onion powder.

I also made some smash coating for some cod fillets the other night and just used dried parsley, salt, pepper and onion powder and they were delicious :)

This sounds amazing I'm going to try this with MLM salt n pepper mix thank you :)

They are gorg! Really tastes like ur eating something naughty. Got them again tonight but gonna fill the middle with garlic Philli to try and attempt it Kiev style x

I did the Kiev style the other week was absolutely beautiful. The philly is so rich in the middle! I haven't tried it as strips or nuggets but going to tonight with some SW chips and salad after swimming, thanks for sharing guys :) x

Loved it loved it, loved it!!!
I followed the recipe using Cajun spice, onion powder , garlic granules, salt pepper . I used chicken breast and cut a slit in them adding chopped garlic plus asda Philly equivalent with garlic and herbs. a perfect chicken Kiev. Everyone loved it thanks so much for the recipe xx

image-2267263676.jpg

I made little nuggets with it last night seasoning with salt, pepper, garlic and paprika. OH was in heaven :D

Going to try this at the weekend. Would there be syns added if you used morrisons smash that is already seasoned? Like the roasted garlic ones etc?

This is going to sound silly but having one of them hard to fathom days ... Do I make the smash up with water like i would With making smash base for pizza or so I leave dry and dip ?

Just wondering if this would work with something like crushed up ryvita? someone in group mentioned using it as a breadcrumb replacement.
might try it and see :)

mamaboo3 said:
This is going to sound silly but having one of them hard to fathom days ... Do I make the smash up with water like i would With making smash base for pizza or so I leave dry and dip ?

Just dry and dip x

this sounds very lovely i will try it cause i am always haveing chicken and need something diffenret

Had this today and it was good - though I paid too much attention to people under-seasoning and over-seasoned! I did think it used an awful lot of smash though, probably at least one whole portion (if you were using it for mash) to cover two chicken breasts. I suspect that means it should be synned as you're consuming a lot of calories for little volume of food. It would be good to ask at group... but I don't go to a group.

Thanks for recipe, gonna give this a go.

Back