Crispy choc shake?

Kiika

How do you make up the crispy chocolate shake please?

I always use a blender for my shakes and I have bought a crispy choc sample and don't want to obliterate the crispy bits by using the blender! :)

I don't think I would like a mush, I think I would prefer it as a proper shake. Could anyone advise me of the best way to make it up please? :)

I just put mine in a normal shaker and shake :).

:( no, no shaker. Would it work if I stirred it lots instead??

Haven't you got a beaker, or tall container with a lid? I'd just stick it in there and shake up. Might have to do it in 2 halves if the beaker isn't big tho.

Hmmm not sure it would mix well enough without lumps! What about a quick whizz in the blender and then a stir?!!

Yeah I got a beaker with a screw on lid! I'll try that then if it's still a bit lumpy, maybe a tiny blast in the blender!

Thanks guys! :D I never thought of the beaker (although it's not strictly watertight, so no White shirt on when I shake that! Lol)

Kiika said:
Yeah I got a beaker with a screw on lid! I'll try that then if it's still a bit lumpy, maybe a tiny blast in the blender!

Thanks guys! :D I never thought of the beaker (although it's not strictly watertight, so no White shirt on when I shake that! Lol)

The first time i had a crispy shake i used my shaker and the crispy bits all got stuck in the grill on the shaker lol. Try mixing it round with a fork. If you mix it with the required milk/water it comes out quite thick so you could take it with a spoon. Have to say its 1 of my favs enjoy xx

The best thing I ever bought was my shaker. They're lifesavers! I would really recommend investing in one. Hassle free, less washing up you can get them cheap too mine was less than a fiver. X

I have three shakers! A Bl one from Asda, very solid. A maximuscle one, not too solid though, I don't like the grid bit. And my fave is one from Boots, from the Tony Fergusen stuff. Very pretty!

Cool, I best go shaker shopping then! Lol

Thanks everyone! :)

Didn't like it :p blergh. So had the normal chocolate instead.

At least I don't have to buy a shaker now then! Lol :D

Thanks for all your ideas tho!

Kiika said:
Didn't like it :p blergh. So had the normal chocolate instead.

At least I don't have to buy a shaker now then! Lol :D

Thanks for all your ideas tho!

You don't have to but they're really good for any shake. Especially if you take one to work like I did tonight.

When I want to eat the crispy bits like a cereal I mix it with 250ml water and a fork in a small cup and then eat with a teaspoon x

Back