crochet?

I've tried but just can't get the hang of it which really annoys me as I'm a good knitter, I've tried the online tutorials but just can't get the hang of it!

Knitting is so hard!! I'm getting Art of knitting each fortnight but really struggling! How long have u been knitting? X

My aunt taught me to crochet granny squares 2 years ago but I've added to it by sheer determination! I now sell my items. Keeps me busy!

I love crochet. I taught myself about 3 years ago using youtube video's and the Attic24 website. I have made all sorts including amigurumi toys now.

Always need a pattern but it's so soothing once it clicks.

I love attic24, have made a lot of Lucy's designs. I have made a few of my own designs but generally tweak patterns I find. So many people have crochet in their lives, usually remember that special blanket that nanna made them. I've noticed new mums love it!

I crochet and knit and I've done numerous items over the years.
Like you CatA, I taught myself to crochet but with books and my mum taught me to knit many moons ago.

This is one of my latest that I did for my great grand's doll but I want to make the whole matinee outfit before giving it to her. I still have to put some crochet roses and buttons on it.(pink)

Last edited:
Back