• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

crochet?

chelle97

S: 13st2lb C: 13st2lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 31.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Knitting is so hard!! I'm getting Art of knitting each fortnight but really struggling! How long have u been knitting? X

chelle97

My aunt taught me to crochet granny squares 2 years ago but I've added to it by sheer determination! I now sell my items. Keeps me busy!

CatA

Gold Member
S: 16st11lb C: 15st4.2lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 34.6 Loss: 1st6.8lb(8.85%)
I love crochet. I taught myself about 3 years ago using youtube video's and the Attic24 website. I have made all sorts including amigurumi toys now.

Always need a pattern but it's so soothing once it clicks.

chelle97

I love attic24, have made a lot of Lucy's designs. I have made a few of my own designs but generally tweak patterns I find. So many people have crochet in their lives, usually remember that special blanket that nanna made them. I've noticed new mums love it!

Emmaline

Hippety Hop!
S: 16st2lb C: 12st5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 34.9 Loss: 3st11lb(23.45%)
I crochet and knit and I've done numerous items over the years.
Like you CatA, I taught myself to crochet but with books and my mum taught me to knit many moons ago.

This is one of my latest that I did for my great grand's doll but I want to make the whole matinee outfit before giving it to her. I still have to put some crochet roses and buttons on it.(pink)

Last edited: