Cruel April Fool Joke played on GMTV

I believed the flying pengiuns documentary trailer on BBC! Who can i complain to as I love penguins and fell quite upset about it.;)

I believed the flying pengiuns documentary trailer on BBC! Who can i complain to as I love penguins and fell quite upset about it.;)

aaaw.. doll.. dont worry.. some day they will evolve.. and it will be true.. or maybe ive just made this up.. :p;).. it would be quite scary if they could fly.. arent they a bit big to fly? that would be like ostriches flying.. someone told me chickens can fly.. but i just dont know.. ive never seen one fly..

x x x

Bleurggggghhhhhhhhhhh to ostriches - can't stand them ---- horrid scary things and that's when they don't fly!

lol.. katie.. love it.. if you think its bad when a normal bird poos on your windscreen.. just wait till ostiches can fly..

x x

Urgh gross horrid thought - I remember once taking my kids to Knowsley Safari Park years ago and the book they produced that year had a big ostrich on the front - horrid kids kept putting it under my face for months.... think they've still got it stashed somewhere. Where other parents avoided the monkey section for fear of their cars getting ruined, I used to spend ages in the monkey section and drive full belt past the ostriches :D

:rotflmao: never thought of that :)

fear of ostriches? How useful is that in everday life? Now moths (my own personal yackie) that is useful!

well you guys.. mines wood.. well.. unvarnished wood.. makes me throw up when i touch it.. lol.. when i was a kid.. i had to get my lollys wrapped up in towels.. and then i decided hey.. lets just stick with calipsos.. no sticks..
jeez.. the thought of it is making me feel orrible..

x x

I had an ostrich egg once :)

My dad brought it back from africa for moi x

Noooooooooo to the O egg!

Erm Kitten - wood????? How are you in Sherwood Forest? And how do you do in B&Q?? Least I can (generally) avoid ostriches.

See now snowmum I'm fine with moths - think butterflys could be worse than moths ..... which seeing as I see moths and don't tend to see butterflys is fine by me!

Bleurggggghhhhhhhhhhh to ostriches - can't stand them ---- horrid scary things and that's when they don't fly!

Aaahhh but they have such cute eyelashes!!!

lol.. katie.. love it.. if you think its bad when a normal bird poos on your windscreen.. just wait till ostiches can fly..

x x

:rotflmao: Not sure why I'm laughing, it's quite a scary prospect for someone who drives a little mini:eek:

Aaahhh but they have such cute eyelashes!!!

Bleurghgggghhhhhhhhhhhh Tracey stop now - hideous things they are.

:rotflmao: Not sure why I'm laughing, it's quite a scary prospect for someone who drives a little mini:eek:

erm there wouldn't be much left of the mini - well splattered! Imagine your poor little windscreen wipers trying to get through that!

seagulls are getting bigger.. was talking about this with my mate the other.. seriously. they could carry a small child you know.. just swoop and be off with them..

Warning to all parents.. when you see a seagul.. keep tight a hold of your child..

x x

seagulls are getting bigger.. was talking about this with my mate the other.. seriously. they could carry a small child you know.. just swoop and be off with them..

Warning to all parents.. when you see a seagul.. keep tight a hold of your child..

x x

I wish a big flock would fly through my town.....could do with clearing out some of the local youth. :D

Back